Spotlight

After lunch, Pisces sat in the living room. The other zodiacs were trying to explain what everyone was like.

"I have an idea!" announced Capricorn. "Let's play spotlight since it will be getting dark soon!" He held a flashlight.

"Okay! But there's no where to play outside..." said Pisces.

"No. We'll just play inside," shrugged Gemini.

Pisces looked around nervously. "I'm going to get lost."

"Who's going to be it?" asked Sagittarius.

"I will!" Leo excitedly grabbed the flashlight from Capricorn.

Pisces sat with the others as Taurus and Aquarius used their phones for flashlights and went around the house turning off the lights.

"So, do you think you're going to stay after having met... them?" Virgo pointed to the fire signs.

"Don't mind mom." Aries rolled her eyes. "Of course you'll want to stay after having met us."

Leo put an arm around Scorpio. "We're lots of fun. Right Scorpy?"

Scorpio removed Leo's arm. "Everyone is except you."

Leo fell to the floor and played dead. "Now that Scorpy doesn't like me, I must die."

Libra kicked her feet up on Leo's stomach, digging her heels in. "You'll get used to everyone, eventually."

Pisces nodded. Somehow, this place intrigued her. Instead of scaring her away, all the craziness made Pisces feel like this was a big family. She wanted to be part of this family.

When Taurus and Aquarius returned, everyone stood up.

"Remember, upstairs is off limits," reminded Aquarius. Then Leo started counting

"One... Two... Three" all the zodiacs took off. Pisces didn't know this place very well so she stumbled into the dinning room and hid under the table. Scorpio was hiding there as well.

"Shoo! This is my spot."

"Well, now it's mine too."

Scorpio sighed. "Alright. But don't make any noise."

"Obviously."

***

Cancer decided to hide in the garage. He opened the car door and sat in the drivers seat.

Cancer sat there for a few minutes, until someone shook his shoulders. He made a high pitched scream. Aquarius climbed in the passengers side of the car and burst out laughing.

Cancer rolled his eyes "Haha so funny."

"It was hilarious!" Aquarius played a recording on her phone of Cancer's scream.

Cancer went pale as he realized Aquarius recorded him. He got up and tried to grab her phone, but she hopped out the open window and stuck out her tongue.

"Aquarius, that's not very nice." Cancer hopped out of the car, when the door opened and Leo appeared.

"Spotlight on Cancer."