Anne's New Bodyguards

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Cancer studied the small house as the van drove near. "This must be it."

"Where do we park this van?" asked Virgo.

Taurus snickered. "Probably behind the house like all the other vans."

Virgo looked at all the vans behind the house. "Oh I didn't notice."

They drove around the house and parked the van beside a bunch of other vans. Then everyone got out and waked back in front of the house. It looked like a small ordinary house but Scorpio's text said that there's six floors underground.

Sagittarius pointed to a guy outside the house. "Look! There's a guard." All four of them walked to the door where there was a little finger print scanner and a guard stood beside it. Virgo nodded at him and he pressed his finger on the scanner and that opened the door. Once they walked inside, they were in a big room with cream coloured walls.

"How did you know he'd open the door of you nodded?" asked Cancer.

Virgo shrugged. "I didn't."

Taurus looked around for guards. "Let's explore and try to find stairs or a ladder or something."

Cancer smiled. "Wow Gemini was right, this does feel like we're in a video game."

Sagittarius gasped. "Aww we should of took the guns when we took the jackets."

Virgo pulled a gun out of her back pocket. "I did." Then she passed everyone a gun and some pepper spray.

Cancer looked around the living room. "Wow. Anyone can easily mistaken this for an ordinary house."

Taurus frowned. "With a poor choice of wall colour. Every single wall is cream coloured."

"Spilt up or stick together?" asked Virgo.

"We look like guards so we should be fine walking by ourselves. Wait what does this button do?" asked Sagittarius who looked at the red button on her belt that they took with the jackets.

"I think it's for backup. When Aries saved me one of them pressed a button and there was immediately fifty guards waiting for us," explained Virgo.

Taurus picked up a vase and inspected it. "So, don't cause any suspicion or else anyone can call for backup and then you're screwed."

"Hmm... No stairs in here. I'll explore around. Hopefully there's a washroom," announced Sagittarius. Then everyone went their own way.

***

Gemini's eyes widened. "Wow, you guys came up with a lot of theories. Do you really think Anne is not human?"

Leo nodded. "Yeah."

Scorpio crossed his arms. "I personally think she's a monster or a demon."

Libra smacked her fist against the bars to get everyone's attention. "So, we know that if we weren't the first zodiacs, then there has been other zodiacs before and Anne was alive to kidnap them all."

Pisces snickered. "So that means Anne has to be very old."

"Yeah. She had to be something other than a human in order to not age much," agreed Aquarius.

Capricorn thought of their theories. "But we still don't know WHY she kidnaps zodiacs."

Aries shrugged. "So that means that we're in old jail cells that who knows how many others have been in."