Airplane

After they checked into their hotel, the zodiacs walked into the huge elevator. They had three rooms with four zodiacs per room. The first room had Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Capricorn. The second room had Virgo, Aries, Sagittarius and Pisces and the third room had Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius and Libra. Although, Aquarius and Libra weren't happy about sharing a room with two guys.

  The zodiacs were bored waiting all day. They wanted to go on the airplane and get to Florida. The hotel cost a nice bit of money, but there was a pool, a dinning room and the rooms were huge. Each room had two beds each. Aries, Pisces, Cancer and Gemini decided to go to the pool. Virgo went across the hall to talk with Libra and Aquarius while Taurus, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn and Leo went to the dinning room.

***

At the pool, Aries and Gemini were in the hot tub while Pisces and Cancer were playing in the water.

"So what are you looking forward to in Florida?" asked Gemini.

"The rides! There's a few that go so fast you can barely breathe!" replied Aries.

"I see you had some new earphones. Do you like them?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

"You seem different right now."

"Maybe because I'm not flirting right now."

"That must be it." Although Aries wondered why Gemini asked about the earphones. Maybe because he gave them to me. But that doesn't make sense, why would HE give me an expensive gift like that? He did seem a little different lately, maybe... Then a splash interrupted Aries' thoughts. Cancer jumped in the hot tub with them.

"I can barely wait! I wanna go to Florida so bad!" cheered Cancer.

"You sound like a ten year old," said Gemini.

"Whatever I'm so excited! Pisces is excited too." Then they all looked over at Pisces skipping happily in the pool.

"Yay Florida!" cheered Pisces. Then she got out and jumped in the hot tub with everyone else.

Aries smiled. "I can't wait to go on the airplane!"

"Uh yeah, so ummm... Exciting." Cancer twiddled his thumbs.

"Are you scared of airplanes?" asked Gemini.

"No. I'm scared of crashing."

"That's ridiculous, right Pisces?" asked Aries.

"Ummmmmmmmm..."

"Not you too!" said Gemini.

Aries looked at the clock on the wall. "We'd better get ready, our flight leaves at two in the morning! Besides, I don't know how much longer I can last in this hot tub."

"Since when did you become Virgo?" asked Gemini.

"Since I don't want to miss our flight because everyone's tired."

Everyone sighed and got towels before heading up to their rooms.

***

Virgo, Libra and Aquarius were all talking in Aquarius and Libra's room.

"I can't wait to get to the hotel in Florida!" said Virgo. "There's a spa... A huge pool, fancy dinning rooms and so much more!"

"I can't wait to go to the water parks!" cheered Aquarius.

Libra nodded. "I can't wait to go shopping!"

"Are you guys going on any of the fast rides?" asked Aquarius.