Anne Knows Everything

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Anne smiled and walked down the hallway.

"What's so funny? Did you finally look in the mirror?" asked Libra.

"Those mirror jokes are old," replied Anne.

"Like your face?" asked Pegasus. Anne sighed and shook her head.

"I'm afraid my little minions- I mean bodyguards found something interesting," said Anne pausing in front of Libra's room.

"Well are you gonna tell us or what?" asked Aquarius.

"I have a bad feeling about this," said Capricorn.

"It appears your friends got into a car crash. The two cars were found smashed into each other. But there was no sign of the eight zodiacs."

"LIAR!" yelled Libra. Then Libra ran to the bars and tried to strangle Anne but she moved out of the way. "YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF... HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER AND YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER MESSED WITH ME OR MY FRIENDS! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!"

"Wow. You've pissed Libra off more than I ever have," said Leo.

"That's actually an accomplishment. Well done," said Aquarius sarcastically.

"But... What's if it's true?" asked Capricorn.

"No! It's not! She's lying to us!" said Libra.

"And what would I gain by lying?" asked Anne.

"True, but you're a liar!" spat Aquarius.

"She wouldn't gain anything though... I certainly hope she's lying," said Capricorn.

"Now I can assume I know exactly where they are. Wouldn't they be at a hospital... If they're alive that is," said Anne. Libra's face could not get anymore red as she slammed against the bars trying to break free so she could kill Anne.

"Libra's even more savage than Aries when you eat the last piece of cheesecake," said Leo.

Aquarius sighed. "Leo you have an odd talent for saying things at the wrong time and not knowing when to not speak at all."

"But how will you know which hospital they're at?" asked Capricorn.

Anne smiled. "Because Anne knows everything."

***

All the zodiacs except for Gemini were in the hospital cafeteria eating. Then Scorpio instantly realized something.

"The kidnappers. They might find our cars and assume we're at a hospital," said Scorpio. Cancer choked on his food for a second.

"Shit," said Taurus.

"We have to get out of here," said Pisces.

"What about Gemini?" asked Aries.

"There's no way they'll let him out," said Virgo.

"Then we need a distraction. But we need to leave immediately," said Sagittarius.

"How will we get him out? Gemini is still unconscious, we need a wheel chair," said Aries.

"No problem," said Scorpio.

"So... Who's going to be the distraction?" asked Pisces.

All of the sudden everyone except for Taurus got down on one knee and yelled "NOT IT!"

"Damn it! Why do you guys always do this to me?" asked Taurus.

"It doesn't matter. You can make a good distraction," said Virgo.