Kindergarten (Flashback)

A few days passed. It was the day before they planned to drive to Florida and everyone was so excited they didn't know what to do. They all sat in the living room watching tv.

"Do you guys remember kindergarten?" asked Aquarius.

Capricorn shrugged. "Not really."

"I do!" shouted Leo.

In kindergarten, all the zodiacs were in the same class. They were all friends. In first grade, Pisces moved away with her parents. Years later when Pisces first moved into the mansion, she didn't know the zodiacs were her friends from kindergarten because she has bad memory and forgot the names of her old class mates. Later on she realized who the zodiacs were and was glad she chose to live in the mansion.

"Who remembers the day when it was really sunny outside and the teacher told us we had to listen to her read a story instead of playing outside?" asked Scorpio.

"ME!" Shouted everyone at the same time. Then everyone thought about that day...

***

The teacher sat down in a chair at the front of the class. She had long orange hair and green eyes.

"Okay kids, it's story time!"

"Teacher, will you marry me?" asked Gemini.

"Sorry Gemini, you're too young."

"Aww..."

"Anyway, today's story will be about a puppy who learns a very important lesson."

Aries looked out the window. "Teacher, can we play outside?"

"No, not today. Now everyone come and sit on these mats here while I read you a nice story." Everyone walked over and sat down.

"But the sun is so warm today," said Sagittarius. When Sagittarius was in kindergarten, her hair was long.

"Please don't ask again. Now... Once upon a time there was a puppy named spots."

Aries crossed her arms. "Spots is a boring name!"

"Aries, please don't cause trouble," warned the teacher. "Pisces, put away your drawing book please." Pisces sighed and put her note book full of scribbles on a table.

"I love the name Spots!" said Taurus.

"Taurus and Leo, it's not snack time yet. Please put away your chocolate; Sagittarius, stop making funny faces at Aquarius; Libra, stop playing with your hair. Cancer, stop grinning like that. Remember if you don't listen your name goes on the naughty board."

"I'm just twirling it around my finger!" argued Libra.

"Well, don't."

"I'm just smiling!" argued Cancer.

"You don't need to grin like that. Just smile like this," then the teacher made a lovely smile.

"Like this?" Cancer clenched his teeth together and opened his mouth wide. The teacher sighed.

Virgo looked around the room. "Teacher! Scorpio isn't here!" tattled Virgo. The teacher looked at Scorpio hiding in the corner.

"Scorpio, come join us please."

"No. I don't wanna."

"If you be good I'll give you guys some colouring sheets about Spots afterwards." Scorpio walked over.

Pisces grinned. "I love colouring!"

"Teacher, my spot is sticky." There was glue all over the spot where Capricorn as sitting.