Cooking Contest

Libra walked downstairs where everyone else was.

Leo popped out at her, causing her to jump. "Ahahahahaha I scared you!" laughed Leo.  Libra walked into the kitchen and got an ice cube. She hugged Leo. While he was hugging her, she slipped the ice cube down his shirt. "Ahhhh cold! Cold! Cold! Bad Libra!" He shook the ice cube out of his shirt.

Aquarius laughed.

"Uh oh," said Libra. "What did you do?"

"Just recording Leo's reaction," said Aquarius. She sent the video to the group chat.

"Someone should bake something," suggested Pisces.

Virgo shrugged. "I will. I bake good cakes!"

Aries crossed her arms. "My cakes are better!"

"My cakes are the best!" argued Leo.

"Leo, last time you baked a cake you put yogurt in the cookie dough," said Cancer.

"I thought it would have tasted good..."

"Why don't we have a cooking contest?" asked Taurus.

Sagittarius smiled. "Good idea."

"But won't twelve cakes be too much?" asked Scorpio.

Capricorn shrugged. "We could partner up."

"That's still six cakes," said Gemini.

Pisces divided everyone in her head. "How about we split up into groups of three? Then it's only four cakes."

"How do we decide the groups?" asked Taurus.

Cancer glanced at Pisces. "Fire signs, earth signs, air signs and water signs."

"Alright," agreed Virgo. "Then two groups can make their cakes at a time."

***

The earth and water signs decided to bake their cakes first. They used two different counters.

"We'll also need three eggs," said Pisces. Then Cancer got the eggs.

"What are we going to add to our cake to make it different?" asked Scorpio.

"Let's add a bit of sugar," suggested Pisces.

Cancer got the sugar. He sprinkled a bit in Scorpio's hair.

Scorpio got his own bag, grabbed a handful and dumped it on Cancer. Cancer and Scorpio started throwing sugar at each other.

"Guys what are you-" Scorpio missed and the sugar hit Pisces. Cancer and Scorpio stopped.

Pisces got her own bag of sugar and started throwing sugar at Scorpio and Cancer. Then all three of them were in a sugar war. Whenever they ran out of sugar, they grabbed another bag because they had a bunch of sugar.

***

Meanwhile, the earth signs were too busy to notice the sugar war.

"Let's add five strawberries cut into pieces," suggested Virgo.

Capricorn nodded. "Saggi likes blueberries... Let's add some of those."

"How did you even get fresh blueberries?!? It's winter!" said Taurus.

"We have our ways," shrugged Capricorn.

Taurus added the fruit to the cake batter.

"What shape should we bake the cake into?" asked Virgo.