First day of school

The zodiacs all went to their first classes. Pisces, Libra, Scorpio and Gemini were in the same class. The teacher walked in.

"Hello class, my name is Ms. Willow and I am your teacher."

"No duh," called out a random person.

"I am new to this school so I don't really know any of you. So when it's your turn tell me your name and something about yourself. Let's start with you." The teacher looked at Pisces.

"My name is Pisces and I'm also new to this school. I love to draw and paint!"

Libra sighed, knowing she was next. "My name is Libra and I love my friends."

"My name is Gemini and I can't wait until I can get out of here." Then there was silence.

"Oh? My turn? Umm oops sorry. My name is Scorpio and I like to... Ummm..."

Gemini whispered, "You like hurting innocent people," to Scorpio.

"Oh yeah, I like to hurt innocent people... WAIT! That's not right!"

Pisces glared at Gemini for taking advantage of Scorpio who was obviously struggling to speak because he was so nervous. Then the next person spoke.

***

  The teacher walked in the classroom she was humming and smiling. The she looked up and saw who was in her class. She stopped smiling.

"I think she remembers you," whispered Virgo to Aries.

Leo chuckled. "Oh she's the teacher with the weird name."

"Yeah but-"

"If you don't stop whispering I'll separate all four of you," said the teacher interrupting Capricorn.

"Sorry," said everyone but Aries and Leo who glared at the teacher.

The teacher passed out some worksheets. "I will be your biology teacher this year. Now if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything."

"Why do you eat innocent cats?" asked Aries.

Virgo's eyes widened as she slapped Aries' arm.

"What did you just say to me?"

"By the way, I love your fur boots. I always wondered what you did with the fur after you skin the cats."

"One more comment like that and you'll go to the office."

"Miss, I don't understand question number one," said Leo who was trying to annoy the teacher.

The teacher sighed heavily. "This is a review from last year's biology."

"Sorry Miss... What was your name again?" asked Leo.

"Mrs. Catheater."

"Sounds like Cat eater and Catheter," whispered Capricorn to Virgo.

The teacher glared at the class and sat behind her desk. "I would also like to announce that I will not tolerate attitude. Sly remarks will land you in detention."

"Maybe today she ate a cat that finally fought back," whispered Virgo. Aries and Leo snickered and earned a glare from the teacher.

***

Aquarius and Sagittarius were playing rock, paper, scissors while Cancer and Taurus were talking about random stuff. Then the teacher came in.