She's Gone part 2

Aries finally arrived at the park. She looked around and saw no one there. Then she heard a scream and followed the sound into the forest.

When she got there, she saw Callie and Pisces. Callie kicked Pisces in the stomach. Pisces got up and tried to punch Callie but her knees gave out and she fell down. Callie is taking this way too far!

Callie continued kicking Pisces. "Pathetic. To think Scorpio could like a weekling like you." Callie took out her phone. "Let's see what he thinks when he sees a photo of your pretty face bloody and bruised."

"Don't... Please!" whispered Pisces.

Aries tackled Callie and threw her phone against a tree.

"You shouldn't've stepped in," growled Callie.

"You're going to pay for this you bully."

"Girl, I'll give you nightmares beyond terrifying."

"I don't get nightmares, I create them so watch your back." Aries and Callie got up. "This is for what you did to Pisces." Aries punched Callie in the nose and it started bleeding.

Callie ran away.

"Th-Thank you," said Pisces.

"She's going to pay. I'll get you home then you have some explaining to do." Aries tried to help Pisces up.

"I think she broke my arm," cried Pisces. "She beat me with a pipe earlier."

Aries gasped and examined Pisces. "Your poor arm. And your legs are all beat up. I'll call an ambulance."

***

Pisces woke up. She was in her bedroom. She was still feeling hurt all over. Then she noticed Aries sitting on the edge of her bed waiting for her to wake up.

"Aries."

"Ready to explain what happened to you?"

"Why is there a cast on my arm?"

"Callie broke it. She also fractured one of your legs and beat you up really badly."

"Callie told me that she was sorry for what she said and that she wanted to hang out. She asked if I wanted to go to the park with her and I said yes and I hoped that she'll leave the rest of you alone if we're friends. We were walking in the forest and she started beating me up. I fought back at first, but she was stronger and I'm so glad you came along."

"The others will be here soon. I have a bitch to find." Aries left. Pisces went back to sleep.

***

The other ten zodiacs got off the bus.

"Where do you guys think Aries and Pisces went?" asked Aquarius.

Gemini shrugged. "I don't know. I'll call them when we get inside." They entered the house.

"I can't wait for Friday!" announced Leo.

Taurus sighed. "Why is school so boring?"

"Just deal with it," said Libra.

Virgo chuckled. "I'd love to see how well you do in university or college if you hate school now."

"Who wants to watch a movie?"  Cancer sat on the couch.