Family Reunion

Thanks for the idea @Anubis260

"Why are we all gathered around here?" asked Gemini.

"Cancer, better hurry up." Leo crossed his arms.

"What's going on?" asked Aquarius while walking down stairs.

"Cancer told us he had an announcement for us. So now we're waiting for him," replied Virgo.

"Oh." Aquarius sat down.

"He seemed really excited." Capricorn was trying to imagine what the crab had planned.

"I wonder what he has planned." Taurus rubbed his chin like they do in the movies.

"Hopefully something fun," cheered Pisces.

Libra was relaxed, unlike the others. "Since it's Cancer, I'm not worried."

"So that means we're probably not going sky diving," frowned. Scorpio.

"Awww!" pouted Aries and Sagittarius.

Then Cancer walked downstairs. "Guys I had the best idea! What if we invited our family to come and visit!"

"Yeah!" cheered the zodiacs who had parents.

"What about those of us that don't have parents?" asked Aquarius.

"Then... Well... Maybe you could spend time with someone else and their parents I don't know." Cancer tried to think of a solution.

Virgo sighed. "Well, I suppose it's not fair to call the whole thing off if some of us don't have parents. Like you guys haven't seen the people that raised you in over a year, so I'd rather see you guys be happy than complain because I don't have parents."

Aries nodded. "I suppose that's alright if it's for a few hours."

Gemini shook his head. "My mom won't show up."

"Yeah. She tried to kick him out of the house," Taurus patted Gemini on the back.

Libra smiled. She was excited for her friends with families. "I'll send the invitations. Hopefully they'll come."

***

Two days later, the zodiacs were waiting in their living room. Everyone was excited except for Aries, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Aquarius.

Aries smiled sadly. "I'm glad I was adopted, but Ophiuchcus is gone and she raised me."

Virgo crossed her arms. "At least you actually got adopted."

Libra sighed. "I've always wanted a family."

"Yeah not having a family sucks, but at least I get to meet Pisces' family. Oh shit now I'm nervous." Scorpio twiddled his thumbs.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want the lady that owns the orphanage that I lived in to visit me," joked Aquarius.

"Who was that?" asked Scorpio.

"Anne."

"Wait Anne owned an orphanage? And you were LIVING THERE?" asked Libra.

"Yeah. That's why she hated me."

Aries looked at Aquarius with wide eyes. "Yeah. Let's let Anne stay where she is."

Gemini crossed his arms. "My mom won't come. I'm telling you."

"Didn't you have a sister?" asked Taurus.

"Yeah, but my mom won't let Kylie come visit me." S

"I can't wait to introduce my family to you." Pisces ran over and sat on Scorpio's lap.