Sagittarius Day

Sagittarius P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm. One hour. That's all the time I have before others wake up. I got up and got my box of stuff. The "birthday" girl is about to have some fun!

***

I looked at my artwork. Such an amazing masterpiece.

"Why is there a picture of you on a throne on top of millions of slaves drawn on the wall with whipped cream?" asked Capricorn.

I didn't hear him come down here. We were both in the living room.

"Because it's art!" I took a picture with my phone. Capricorn walked over and wiped a bit on my nose.

"Now that's art."

"Fight me."

"You're on." Then we started wiping the whipped cream off the wall and all over each other.

"There's whipped cream in my hair! You're gonna get it," laughed Capricorn. Then he picked me up and pushed me againced the wall while kissing me. I ran my fingers through his hair getting it even more full of whipped cream.

"I love you Sagittarius."

"I love you too Cap."

***

After a while, we heard someone coming downstairs so we pretended we were still fighting each other with whipped cream.

"Time to go Capricorn. Almost everyone else is ready," Taurus motioned towards the door.

"O-Okay. I'll just go take a shower real quick." Capricorn ran upstairs.

I sighed. Well, I guess I better clean this mess up before Virgo gets mad at me.

***

I was in my backyard throwing a stick around while Sage and Quinn chased and fought over it. Everyone else is gone and that's no fun! You can't cause trouble if there's no one around! I'd set up a prank but I'm feeling too lazy right now.

I picked up a stick and threw it. Then out of nowhere Leo started running on four feet and picked up the stick with his mouth. Where did he come from?

"Don't put the stick in your mouth. That's gross."

"I'll do as I please." Leo after dropped the stick at my feet. Then he walked away like a diva still on four feet.

"Leo's getting weirder lately don't you think?" asked Aries. I turned around to see Aries blocking the door to the house.

"Yeah. I'll just go inside now."

As soon as I took a step forward, Aries spread out her arms and legs. "I don't think so."

"What's going on? Why can't I go inside?"

"Because we have your present in there. And your cake. So the others don't trust you to sit still and they don't want you snooping around."

"Well that's no fun." I charged at Aries and tackled her. She rolled over so she was pinning me on the ground.

"Sagittarius be good. Calm your curious side. You'll have to wait to see your presents tonight."

"But I'm impatient! And I'm not even going to snoop around I just want to go to my room."

"I don't believe you."

"Then come up there with me and we'll watch tv or something. I'm not ALWAYS causing trouble. Just ninty nine percent of the time."