Truth or Dare part 1

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

All the zodiacs were in the dinning room eating breakfast. Some people were shocked at how fast Leo ate his food. After they were done the zodiacs went up to their room.

***

"So when do we get to do anything at all?" asked Leo.

"Yeah," said Sagittarius.

"Today we will be relaxing at the hotel, tomorrow everyone can split up and do whatever they want. After that we follow my list," said Virgo.

"Yeah yeah. We'll "follow" the boring list," said Aries.

"You better follow it or else..." threatened Virgo.

"Or else what?" asked Aries confidently.

"Anyway didn't Libra have a bunch of dares for us?" asked Capricorn.

"Oh. Right." Then Libra got her phone. Everyone sat in a circle in the living room.

"So how are we going to do this?" asked Cancer.

"Someone asks questions and you have to answer or do the dare. If you're caught lying then you know what happens," said Aquarius. Everyone but Pisces (because she wasn't at the mansion yet when this happened) remembered what happened last time someone was caught lying.

"You can't skip any dares or truths either," reminded Scorpio.

"So who wants to ask the questions?" asked Taurus.

"Libra should since it's her phone," said Pisces.

Gemini smirked. "I hope we get some interesting dares."

"Okay everyone! Our first dare is for... All of us," said Libra.

"What is it?" asked Leo.

"We all have to give up our phones for two weeks but we are allowed to use them to call each other and take photos and videos only," said Libra.

"WHAT?!? I can't feed my fat cats for two weeks?" asked Pisces.

"I thought she got mad when I called them fat," muttered Scorpio.

Pisces sighed. "Ugh, fine!"

"Wait... How do we know if someone decided to use their phone anyway?" asked Scorpio.

"Easy. I can check what you use your phones for in your settings," said Virgo.

"Okay then, our next dare is for..." Libra smiled. "Aries and Gemini. They have to kiss passionately for as long as possible."

"Can we do that dare later? When the rest of you aren't here?" asked Aries blushing.

"But we'll never know if you guys did it or not," said Taurus.

"Trust me. They'll do that dare," said Sagittarius.

"Okay fine. You guys can do that dare later," said Libra. "The next dare is for... The water signs. They have to jump in the indoor pool wearing their clothes."

"It would be funnier if they had to do it with their clothes off," said Leo. All the water signs got up and slapped Leo.

"Ow. Pisces and Scorpio hit hard."

"Anyway. The three of you have a dare to do," said Aquarius.

"She's the WATER bearer. Her sign has to do with water too so she should jump in with us," said Cancer.

"Yeah, I don't think so," said Aquarius. Sagittarius went to get the towels and everyone else walked down to the pool.

***