Pisces Day

A/N: This chapter is told through Pisces' point of view. Also thanks to everyone that supported me and tried to make me feel better you guys really helped and cheered me up!

Pisces P.O.V

I woke up. Today's my "birthday" celebration. I know the others didn't want to call it that but oh well. Yesterday Scorpio said they had to figure out something about me that no one else knows. I wonder if they'll discover one of my secrets... I guess I'll find out later.

When I got down to the living room, I noticed that there was no one there. That's weird... There's always at least SOMEONE in the living room. Maybe they're going to surprise me.

After walking through the house and not finding anyone, I went into the dinning room to get an apple from the bowl of fruit on the table. Then I noticed the others made my favourite breakfast. I started eating and listening to see if I could hear the others talking or walking around the house, but I didn't hear anything so they must be gone. Perfect. I quickly finished my breakfast and ran upstairs.

I looked at my masterpiece and laughed at what a genius I am. I covered the entire second floor with silly string and the third floor (except for my room)  was covered in bubble wrap. It was so tempting to walk on the bubble wrap and pop the little bubbles but I had to resist it. The good thing is someone else will probably take the blame like the fire signs. No one ever guessed that sweet innocent little Pisces could ever pull a prank. Then I heard the door shut.

"Shut up stupid!" growled Aries.

"I'm smarter than you, stupid!" retorted Leo.

"You're both stupid because I'm the awesome one!" cheered Sagittarius.

"No way!" protested Aries.

"Your hair isn't as fabulous as mine so I'M the awesome one," said Leo.

"Is it fabulous now?" asked Sagittarius.

"Stop! You're messing it up!"

"I'm the leader because I'm better then both of you."

Ah, the fire signs are home. I quietly snuck downstairs and hid in the pool room while Aries, Sagittarius and Leo went elsewhere.

The door opened. "Go ahead and make sure Pisces isn't looking," said Scorpio.

"She's not Scorp, don't worry," said Cancer. Then I heard them running to the kitchen.

"Yay we're home, finally!" cheered Gemini.

"Were Quinn and Sage excited to see us? Aren't they cute?" asked Libra.

"Come on! Let's go help Cancer and Scorpio in the kitchen," announced Aquarius. Now I just have to wait for the other three and my plan will be complete. Wow I'm starting to sound like a fire sign, or Gemini.

"CAP! Come on!" urged Taurus.

"It's heavy! Why don't you carry it instead?" asked Capricorn.

"It's a box the size of your palm. You're just really tired," snickered Virgo.

"Fine, you're right," said Capricorn.

I pulled out a little remote and hit the button.

"WHATS THAT NOISE?!?" screamed Taurus.

"Sounds like an alarm," replied Virgo.

"The water and air signs stay in the kitchen while the rest of us see what happened!" ordered Aries.

"I'm not listening to you." Leo stuck his tongue out.

"Then we'll have to drag you upstairs." Sagittarius dragged Leo upstairs with the others.