The Earth Signs Did What?

It was almost night time. The earth signs were driving around avoiding the others.

"So, where should we go?" asked Virgo.

"I still want to go to California," whined Capricorn.

"We need to wait for everyone else to get out of the house so we can pack our bags," announced Taurus.

"Hey! I know about a club half an hour away. We can go and dance," suggested Virgo.

Taurus nodded. "Okay, but we need to buy party clothes."

"We'll just reuse the clothes we used last night," shrugged Capricorn.

"Okay. I can't wait to party," cheered Taurus.

"Yeah!" Virgo pumped a fist in the air. "Let's get food first though, I'm hungry."

"Alright," said Taurus.

***

Sagittarius was pacing around in the living room. All the zodiacs were there waiting to see if the earth signs will come home.

"So... How many of us switched back to our normal personalities?" asked Libra.

Leo thought for a second. "Gemini, Cancer, You, Scorpio, Aquarius and Pisces."

"So that's half of us," said Sagittarius.

"Now we need to wait for Aries, Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius and Capricorn to switch back," announced Cancer.

"What do you mean switch back? THIS IS MY FREAKING PERSONALITY DEAL WITH IT! Oh no that was so rude I'm sorry. NO I'M NOT NOW UNTIE MY HANDS PEASANTS!" Aries was still tied on the sofa.

"No, because we're scared of you." Pisces scooted away from Aries.

Aquarius grinned as she noticed something. "Wait! So we're waiting on the fire and earth signs to switch back."

"That means the air and water signs are better because we became ourselves again first." Scorpio stuck out his tongue.

"Aries would of been back to normal if she hadn't drank the rest of that stupid bottle." Libra shot Aries an annoyed glare.

"Ugh. Can't we just knock them out and hope that works?" asked Gemini.

"No, that's not a good idea. By my calculations the probability of success-"

Cancer rolled his eyes. "Leo, not now."

"I say we should try to find them again," suggested Pisces.

"Me too," agreed Scorpio.

Sagittarius passed out.

"That's seven people. Now we wait for the other five," said Aquarius.

***

The earth signs walked up to the club and they were allowed in.

"Woah it's loud in here," shouted Virgo.

"Come on let's dance." Capricorn pulled the earth signs over to the dance floor.

Taurus grinned. "I love this song." Then the three of them started dancing.

"Hey, wanna dance?" asked a girl who was talking to Capricorn.

"Sorry I can't I have a girlfriend," replied Capricorn.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know." The girl walked away. Virgo and Taurus were clapping.

"Hey Cap. What's wrong?" asked Virgo.