Performance Night

Aries and Libra walked into the kitchen.

Libra looked around. "Hmm, they cleaned up all their ingredients."

"Yeah. Too bad, now we have to try to guess what they used," said Aries.

"Ow! You stepped on my toe," hissed Libra.

"I did? Oh my god! I'm so sorry, are you alright? Do you need me to bring you to the hospital? I'm so, so sorry I'll make it up to you. Here step on my foot."

"Wow Aries it's alright... So your opposite personality is super nice and maybe a bit stupid."

"What? I'm always nice. I couldn't dare think of hurting someone with my words."

"I think I like this Aries better." Then Aries stepped on her foot. "Huh? You stepped on it again except this time I think it was on purpose."

"Tch... What oh my god I can't believe I did that! I'm so so so sorry! Step on my foot and make it fair!"

"Hmm for a second there you were showing your regular personality."

"Yeah. But hopefully not, I like being nice and calm. It's relaxing."

"It's certainly a change."

"What are you saying? I'm not normally a mean person!" Aries crossed her arms.

"It might be wearing off. Looks like you're starting to go back to normal. Anyways... Help me look for some kind of ingredient. I think we could of been drugged or something so look for a liquid bottle."

"You mean this. Ooh Vanilla!" Aries drank the remaining liquid in the bottle.

"ARIES! Give me that." Libra snatched the bottle. Aries passed out again. There was a fake label peeling off the real label. "Hmm... The fake label says its vanilla syrup." Then she peeled off the fake label to reveal another label.

She gasped. This label says that this is a liquid meant to affect everyone's personality! It also says if you drink too much then it could have an opposite affect to the opposite personality whatever that means. Uh oh Aries drank half the bottle. Well I guess it's a good thing I only ate half a cookie before Leo ate the rest of mine, maybe that's why I'm not affected as much. Thought Libra. Then Libra washed every last drop in the sink and waited for Aries to wake up again.

***

"That was fun! Let's go again!" cheered Taurus.

Virgo thought of ideas. "Or maybe we can do something else."

"Wait, isn't it performance night at that club?" asked Capricorn.

"We can't sneak into a club! We need a fake ID." Virgo crossed her arms.

"One step ahead of you." Taurus pulled fake IDs out of his pocket.

"You got fake IDs? When?" asked Virgo.

Taurus shrugged. "Recently."

"Who cares?!? We don't want to miss our chance to sing," grinned Capricorn.

"You're right! Let's go!" cheered Virgo. All three of the earth signs ran into the club.

***

"I... Feel... Dizzy!" Gemini used the wall for support.

"That's because we were twirling round and round," said Pisces.

"Oh no. My hair is messed up and so is my clothes! A lady should not be like this!" whined Aquarius.