Skydiving

"This is going to cost a lot of money. Are you sure about this?" asked Taurus as he watched a bunch of workers walk downstairs.

"I'm very sure."

"We have to build an extra room in the basement."

"I know. But more than the fire signs can use it."

"They'll think you're going to lock them in there."

"But this is going to be the best idea yet!"

"I suppose. Hey why didn't anyone come here yet? I mean the water signs, Aquarius, Cap, Libra and Gemini."

"Capricorn said that if we want them back we'll have to grant the fire signs their freedom."

"And how about the water signs and Aquarius?"

"Aquarius is in the hospital because she fainted and fell off her bike and the water signs are with her."

"What? I hope she's alright!"

"According to Cancer she's fine and will be leaving the hospital soon."

"Okay good. I'd hate to see anyone else get hurt while the fire signs are... Gone."

"I'm sure they're just gone for a relaxing helicopter ride. You know how much Aries loves the view of sunsets and the night sky, Leo loves being in the air and Sagittarius like doing things she's not supposed to."

"I guess you're right. It's not like they're doing anything stupid or risky."

***

"WHAT?!?" screamed Gemini.

Gemini's outburst made Libra jump and almost drop her phone. "What's going on now?"

They were shopping but somehow the guys ended up carrying all of Libra's bags.

Capricorn already knew what this was about." "Don't tell me the fire signs are doing something stupid."

"They're going skydiving and want us to pick them up. Here Libra carry these bags since they're yours." Gemini tried to pass a bunch of bags to Libra.

"But a fragile and pretty thing like me couldn't possibly carry all those heavy bags."

"Shut it, we all know how strong you are."

"Fine." Libra took her bags from Gemini.

"They're going skydiving? HOW?" asked Capricorn.

"Aries said they went for a helicopter ride and now they're going skydiving. She just told me where they're landing. Come on we need to go!" urged Gemini.

"Run."

"I couldn't possibly run in these heels. Someone will have to carry me." Libra sighed.

Capricorn pointed at Libra's feet. "You're wearing sneakers. Let's go."

"Fine. It was a good try though you have to admit." All three of them ran.

"Oh god. My precious little Sagittarius is jumping out of a helicopter... Without me."

Gemini glanced at Capricorn. "Last time you went sky diving you hated it."

"Seasons change and people do too," said Capricorn.

"Actually it goes seasons change but people don't," corrected Libra.

"Oh well you get the point," said Capricorn.

Libra pointed in front of her. "Oh look! The booster juice line has no people in line."

After they got their booster juice, Gemini, Libra and Capricorn continued running.