Pool Party

Libra woke up in her own bed at the zodiac mansion. She thought of a great idea. Libra walked over to Virgo's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Libra entered Virgo's room. It was full of bookshelves and notebooks. Because of Virgo's OCD, everything had to be perfectly organized in its proper spot. Virgo was at her dresser, reading.

"I have an idea! We should have a pool party tonight. Just for the 12 of us."

"That's a great idea. We could get drinks and snacks. But not too many snacks."

"Should I go ask Aries if she approves, since she always gives the final decision?"

"Nah. She only needs to approve if it's something big or if it requires us leaving the house."

"Okay I'll let everyone else know then." Libra ran off to text everyone the great news.

***

Later, Virgo called everyone to the living room for a meeting.

"Okay guys listen up! It was Libra's idea to have a pool party so you can thank her for that. But we need some people to go buy snacks. Any volunteers?"

"I'll go!" volunteered Aquarius.

"Me too!" volunteered Sagittarius.

"I want to go as well," said Capricorn.

"And I'll go too," said Aries.

"Add me to the list," said Gemini.

"Never mind I'll stay home!" said Aries. Then Virgo gave the group some money and they took off.

Virgo sighed. "The rest of us will clean the house."

"Right. We'll clean the house all right," said Scorpio.

"I'm going to clean my phone off the couch." Leo picked his phone off the couch, sat back down, and started playing it.

"I'll clean my minecraft house," said Taurus.

"SCORPIO! STOP FILLING MY HOUSE WITH LAVA!" screamed Cancer.

"Whoops. Did I do that?" asked Scorpio innocently.

"I'll help you CLEAN up all of the lava," chuckled Libra.

"Me too!" said Pisces. Virgo sighed and started cleaning since everyone else was lazy and useless. It's not like they ever did a good job anyway.

***

At the mall, Sagittarius and Capricorn went to the food store while Aquarius and Gemini went shopping for other stuff. Sagittarius picked out various chocolates and chips. Capricorn picked out pop and fruity drinks. Then Sagittarius went to the cake section. She saw a vanilla cake with chocolate chunks and chocolate drizzled on the surface. Strawberries decorated the edge of the cake. She sighed.

"What's the matter?" Sagittarius turned around and saw Capricorn standing there.

"We only have enough money for one cake, but Aries will probably kill us if we don't bring her back a cheesecake. But I just thought that cake there looked delicious." She got the cheesecake and put it in the shopping cart.

"Here," Capricorn pulled out his wallet and gave Sagittarius some money.

"You don't have to do that. Virgo gave us money for a reason, and that cake costs like twenty dollars," protested Sagittarius.