Fashion Show

"Now that the birthdays are over, I'm so bored!" groaned Pisces. Everyone was sitting in the living room not knowing what to do.

"What's the meaning of life?" asked Gemini.

"The meaning of life is whatever you want it to be. But I like to think it's living a happy life and helping others," replied Leo.

Gemini nodded. "That's actually a good answer."

"Wow. You guys are so bored that you're contemplating the meaning of life?" asked Virgo.

"Yes," said Leo and Gemini.

"Let's buy lots of cheesecakes!" suggested Aries.

Sagittarius grinned. "And devour them all!"

Both of them were drooling at the thought.

"Or we could do something useful," suggested Libra.

"Like what?" asked Taurus.

"Like... we could organize our clothes and stuff and throw out what we don't need."

Taurus frowned. "Boring."

"Or we could just go buy more clothes and have a weird fashion show," joked Scorpio.

"I'm in love with that idea!" smiled Leo.

Capricorn gave the others a weird look." "You guys want another fashion show? We had one yesterday."

"But it was so much fun." Aquarius smiled at the memories.

"Alright," sighed Capricorn. Then everyone got up.

"Are we going to have a theme or just try to look cool?" asked Cancer.

"Good question. Let's just buy cool clothes and everyone will vote if they like your outfit or not," suggested Virgo. Then everyone drove to the mall.

***

At the mall, everyone divided into groups. The first group was Aries, Virgo and Sagittarius. The second group was Leo, Scorpio and Gemini. The third group was Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn and the last group was Aquarius, Libra and Pisces.

***

Aries, Virgo and Sagittarius were in a store.

Virgo crossed her arms. "Aries. You can't just buy sweatpants."

"Why not?" asked Aries.

"Because... um... to be honest I can't think of a good argument. Sagittarius help me out here."

"I don't see the problem," shrugged Sagittarius with a bunch of sweatpants. Virgo face palmed.

"Fine. Maybe we should find a few other things." Aries looked around.

"Like those leather jackets?" Sagittarius excitedly pointed to the leather jackets.

"YES!" cheered Aries. Then they ran over to the leather jackets.

"Those are actually pretty cool." Virgo picked one up and observed it.

Sagittarius held a leather jacket in front of Virgo. "What do you think?"

Aries nodded in approval. "I think Virgo would look awesome with one of those."

"Really?" asked Virgo while looking through the jackets.

"Yeah!" agreed Sagittarius and Aries.

"I found one in my size." Virgo held it up for Aries and Sagittarius to see.