The New Mission

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"Well isn't this a small room?" asked Taurus. There was barely enough room for two bunk beds and an attached bathroom.

"I CALL TOP BUNK!!!" Sagittarius ran and jumped up on the top bunk.

"Me too!" Cancer got in the top bunk across from Sagittarius.

Virgo shrugged. "I guess we get bottom bunks." Then her and Taurus sat down in their bunks. Taurus got up and decided he wanted to share with Virgo. She didn't mind.

Sagittarius relaxed with her arms behind her head. "Has anyone else noticed the other guards acting a bit... Odd?"

"Yeah. It's like they're being controlled or something," agreed Cancer.

Taurus tried to think of a conclusion. "Maybe they're being controlled but when they leave this place to find us they become themselves again."

"Interesting." Virgo stroked her chin.

Sagittarius sat up, leaning on one elbow. "But if that were true, then why do they still chase after us when they're in control of their own minds?"

Virgo sighed. "Listen guys, the only person able to control people was Ophiuchus, and even then she could only control a handful of people at a time. And the kidnappers have over fifty guards, if they could control people, then they'd have to be extremely powerful to control fifty people at once."

"And why not control us and save lots of time and trouble?" asked Cancer.

Taurus massaged his temples. "All these questions and theories and no answers... It's starting to hurt my head."

"Yeah. Let's just get to sleep. The bell will ring in the morning and that's when we have to get ready and stuff." Sagittarius turned the lamp off.

Cancer smiled. "These beds are surprisingly comfy."

Taurus wrapped his arms around Virgo. "They're more comfy than the ones in the cabin."

***

"Hmm..." Anne frowned at her phone.

"What?" asked Pegasus.

"I've received an interesting text. I'll be back." Anne ran upstairs.

Pisces smiled hopefully. "I hope the police that don't work for Anne are coming for us."

"It's not as bad anymore." Aries had her arms around Gemini.

"Yeah. I'd like to get out of here because the food sucks, but at least now I'm not as bored." Gemini who had his arms around Aries.

"Easy for you guys to say," scoffed Scorpio.

"Hey Libra, I SEE YOU." Leo looked through the little hole in the wall.

"Hey Leo, I see you too!" Libra smiled and waved. Then they made funny faces at each other and laughed.

Aquarius felt a hole in her heart. She wanted to see Cancer again. "Stop! You guys are making me jealous."

Capricorn crossed his arms. "I want to see my Saggi too."

"Pisces is now dead from wanting to see Scorpio so bad." Pisces pretended to die.

Scorpio smirked. "But if she's dead, she can't see Scorpio when she gets out of here."

Pisces jumped up. "Yay! Pisces is alive again."

Aquarius laughed. "What are we going to do with you Pisces?"