Snow

It was December. Pisces woke up and looked out the window. Soft beautiful snowflakes fell gently from the sky. She got dressed, then ran outside. She tested the snow. It's sticky! Then she thought of an idea.

***

Virgo heard knocking and answered the door. Pisces stood there.

Virgo noticed the snowballs in her hands. "Please don't throw snow at me!"

"I wasn't going to," said Pisces.

"Then what are you doing with that snow?"

"Saving it. Is there anyone you know that deserves a little revenge?"

"I can think of a few people."

***

"Are you sure it's out there?" asked Scorpio.

"Yes, I'm sure," said Virgo. Virgo was pretending she lost something outside. She texted everyone that didn't deserve revenge to stay in their rooms and to not get involved.

"Why are we the only ones downstairs?" asked Leo.

Aries noticed who Virgo gathered. "Sounds suspicious."

"Very," whispered Sagittarius.

"Not really. Anyway you guys go outside and start looking for it," said Virgo.

"Don't you think you should help too?" asked Gemini.

"Yeah I'll be right behind you guys."

Aries whispered something to Sagittarius. Then everyone walked over to the door. As soon as Scorpio opened it, Aries and Sagittarius pushed Virgo, Scorpio, Leo and Gemini outside and shut the door.

Pisces jumped out and rapidly threw snowballs at everyone. Aries and Sagittarius were laughing and watching from the window.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET IT!" yelled Virgo.

Leo ran over to the door and tried to open it. "Guys... They locked us out."

***

Taurus and Capricorn were walking downstairs. They saw Aries and Sagittarius laughing and looking out the window.

"What did you guys do this time?" asked Capricorn.

"Nothing!" replied both of them at the same time. Then they heard banging on the door.

"Let's go see what nothing means." Taurus opened the door. Pisces, Virgo, Gemini, Leo and Scorpio ran inside. "Are you okay?" Taurus ran over and gave Virgo a hug. "You must be freezing."

"Y-Yeah. So cold," said Virgo.

Taurus glared at Aries and Sagittarius. They both ran away.

"She's gonna get it." Gemini took off his coat and chased after Aries and Sagittarius.

Cancer walked in.

"I'm so cold," said Pisces who hugged Cancer to warm up.

"Me too," said Scorpio who ran over and hugged Pisces and Cancer.

Cancer shivered. "Now you're making me cold..."

"I'm just going to go upstairs and take a nice warm shower," said Leo.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you," warned Virgo.

"I wanna cuddle up in a warm blanket," said Pisces. Then everyone went to get warm blankets.