Capture the flag

Capricorn woke up. He quickly got dressed then he was about to walk in the garage when Virgo saw him.

"Where are you going?" asked Virgo.

"Places."

"Explain."

"Actually can you do me a favour?"

"I guess."

"Keep Sagittarius out of the house. I will be back in an hour and she can't be here."

"Why not?"

"I have something special planned. I will text you when she can come back, then make sure she goes straight to her room. Okay?"

"Okay sure."

"Thanks." Capricorn got in the car and drove to the mall.

***

Virgo thought of an idea to keep Sagittarius out of the house for a while. She called everyone down to the living room.

"I have a game set up for everyone. I will put everyone in groups of two and you will have a flag. Then you have to steal someone else's flag. When your flag is stolen and brought back to me, you're out of the game. I won't be playing, I'll make sure no one cheats."

"You mean capture the flag?" asked Cancer.

"But then the teams will be uneven," said Libra.

"Capricorn isn't here," said Scorpio.

Pisces looked around. "Where is he?"

"He had to go visit a friend," lied Virgo.

Taurus furrowed his brow. "Capricorn has friends?"

Cancer face palmed. "WE'RE his friends! Idiot!"

"Who cares? Let's just go to the park and get the game started already!" said Aries.

"Yeah!" agreed Sagittarius.

Gemini sighed. "We're going to look like a group of little kids," said Gemini.

"Yeah. Big tall little kids," said Cancer.

"You know what I mean."

"Oh well. This sounds fun," said Pisces.

"How are we going to decide teams?" asked Libra.

Leo shrugged. "Put names in a hat or bowl."

"I'll get the scraps of paper," Aquarius went into the basement.

"I'll get the bowl." Taurus grabbed a bowl from the kitchen. A minute later, Aquarius came back with a pencil and ten scraps of paper. Everyone wrote their names down, folded the paper in half and put the names in the bowl. Virgo picked the names out of the bowl without looking.

"First of all we have... Cancer and Aquarius. Then we have Libra and Sagittarius, then Aries and Leo, next we have Gemini and Taurus and last of all Pisces and Scorpio," said Virgo.