Easter

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

It was a few days after the zodiacs got back from New York. Every year for Easter the Zodiacs got a huge Easter basket and then the zodiacs went shopping to get chocolate to fill everyone else's Easter baskets. The Easter baskets were in the kitchen and no zodiacs was allowed to open their chocolate until everyone was awake.

***

"What's taking them so long?" asked Aries who checked her phone to see what time it was.

Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Leo, Libra and Sagittarius were in the living room.

"They need their sleep," said Scorpio.

"I mean my alarms," said Aries.

"You mean these?" asked Virgo walking downstairs holding a handful of alarm clocks by the cords.

"Damn you!" said Aries.

"Cute couples costume," said Virgo while sitting down. Leo wore a fluffy bunny costume with face paint and everything while Libra wore a cute short dress that had a cotton ball for a bunny tail with matching bunny ears and bunny face paint.

"I'm their baby," said Pisces, popping out from behind the couch where Leo and Libra sat. She was wearing an adorable baby bunny costume.

"I didn't agree to having a baby bunny," said Libra.

"If we have a baby then that means we..." Libra punched Leo in the face. Hard.

"Oh no! The baby bunny has violent parents! I must adopt it right away!" said Scorpio rubbing his hands over the fluffy bunny ears of Pisces' costume.

"Aries you should wear a fluffy costume," said Gemini.

"Why?" asked Aries.

"So I have an excuse to hug you all day," said Gemini.

"Everyone else better hurry up. I want chocolate." Said Sagittarius.

"Hi Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo, Scorpio, fat bunny, cute bunny and baby bunny," said Aquarius walking downstairs with Cancer.

"Hi people," said Cancer.

"Happy Easter to me! Happy Easter to me! Happy Easter, happy Easter! Happy Easter to me!!!" sang Taurus while running downstairs. He tripped on the last step. Then Capricorn walked downstairs and walked over Taurus.

"CHOCOLATE!!!" screamed Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces and Scorpio at the same time while running into the kitchen. The rest of the zodiacs walked in the kitchen.

***

After a while, the zodiacs were watching an Easter movie or playing something on their phones and eating their chocolate. Except for Leo and Libra who were throwing mini chocolate eggs at each other and trying to catch them in their mouths but mostly failing to catch the chocolate in their mouths.

***

"Are we going to just eat chocolate all day?" asked Capricorn.

"Pretty much," replied Sagittarius.

"I'm okay with that," said Aries.

"Let's have a campfire," suggested Leo.

"Too windy," said Virgo.

"Let's all use temporary dye and dye our hair cool colours!" suggested Pisces.

"I like that idea," said Gemini.

"I'll go to the store," said Cancer.

"Me too," said Aquarius.

"What? No way!" said Virgo.

"I want my hair to be rainbow!" said Leo while playing with his hair.

"Guys! Do I HAVE to?" asked Libra.

"If you don't the you have to wear the "loser" shirt for a week," said Taurus. They zodiacs had a shirt that said loser on it for punishments.

"We should all wear hoodies so it will be a big surprise," said Scorpio. Then everyone went upstairs and got an old hoodie.

***

After a while, Cancer and Aquarius got back with the hair dye that lasts for only a few days.
As soon as they walked through the door, everyone was pushing and shoving to get a good hair colour. Then they all went to different rooms to dye their hair. After their hair was dyed, everyone sat in the living room with hoods covering their hair.

"So who's going first?" asked Sagittarius.

"Let's go in zodiac order," suggested Pisces.

"Fine." Then Aries removed her hood. Her hair was dyed a dark blue and looked nice with her curly hair.

"I like it," said Gemini.

"My turn!" Then Taurus removed his hood. His hair was dyed a dark green.

"My hair is the best," said Gemini. His hair was a very light blue.

Then Cancer removed his hood. His hair was blond.

"Look at me I'm fabulous!" said Leo. His hair looked like it was tye dyed rainbow and he had glitter all over it.

Virgo removed her hood. Her hair was silver.

Libra had hair that started off light purple and got darker and darker until the tips were almost black.

Scorpio had red hair with orange on the ends.

Sagittarius had red hair.

Capricorn's hair was black.

Aquarius had blond hair that got darker until the bottom was dark brown.

Pisces had bright pink hair.

"Everyone's hair is so... Different," said Scorpio.

"Leo looks like a clown," said Libra. Leo walked over to Libra and sprinkled glitter in her hair.

"Wow Virgo actually went with a cool colour. I thought you'd choose blonde or black," said Aries.

"You've always wanted blue hair," said Virgo.

"I don't know how Libra and Aquarius dyed their hair like that," said Sagittarius.

"I know right!" said Virgo.

"I love it!" said Aries, playing with Sagittarius' hair.

"Pisces' hair reminds me of bubblegum," said Taurus.

"And Taurus' hair reminds me of nature. Which is cool cause he's an earth sign," said Scorpio.

"Scorpio, your hair would of been really cool if you were a fire sign," said Cancer.

"Lol no ones eyebrows match their hair so we all look hilarious," said Aquarius.

"Especially yours since your eyebrows are blue," said Pisces.

"I probably look ridiculous with black hair and blond eyebrows," said Capricorn. Then the zodiacs started fooling around and acting crazy.