When Are They Coming Back?

"WHAT?!?" Gemini slammed the the phone on the bed. He sat down and ran a hand through his hair.

Capricorn's eyes snapped up to Gemini. "What's going on?"

"The voice mails that Taurus left... THE FIRE SIGNS RAN AWAY!!!"

"WHAT? Oh no! SAGITTARIUS! Where did she go?" asked Capricorn.

"WHAT? Leo's missing with a broken arm?" asked Libra.

"How could this happen? Who knows what they're going to do now?" Gemini grabbed a pillow and threw it across the room.

He grabbed another pillow, but Capricorn took it from him and looked him in the eyes. "We're going to find them."

"But Virgo and Taurus asked us to-"

Libra curled her fists. "Screw them! They're the reason this happened in the first place! We're finding those fire signs ourselves!"

"Heh." Capricorn laughed.

"What?" asked Libra.

"Just then you sounded very confident. Maybe in another life you could of made a good leader."

Libra was caught off guard by Capricorn's random comment. "Oh. Yeah maybe."

"Come on. We'll find those missing zodiacs even if it takes all night!" announced Gemini.

"Seriously? You guys sound all confident like heroes and I'm just here."

"Come on! Let's go!" said Gemini and Libra as they left the hotel room with all their stuff.

"And here comes Capricorn. The super awesome sidekick. No, screw them. I'm the real hero."

***

"Uh oh." Pisces looked wide eyes at her phone.

"What?" Scorpio sat down beside her.

"Aries, Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius are all missing!"

Cancer felt his heart race. "WHAT? Aquarius is missing?"

Scorpio wasn't surprised. "The fire signs found a way to escape no doubt."

Pisces nodded. That part was obvious. "In the voice mail, it said Virgo and Taurus are asking us to come back with the car so we can find them."

Scorpio sighed. "Should we go? I mean, if we do, we're helping Virgo and Taurus when I've made it clear I'm not taking sides."

Cancer groaned. "This isn't about taking sides. Four of the zodiacs are missing. We can go back to not taking sides after we know everyone else is safe!"

Scorpio nodded. "You're right! Let's go help them."

Pisces started typing into her phone. "I'll try texting Sag, Aries or Leo. Maybe they'll talk to me."

"Okay come on let's go!" cheered Cancer. Then all three water signs ran through the forest to find the car.

"But, if they try to convince us to take a side, then I'm going without them." Scorpio wanted to make that clear.

Cancer sighed. "That's fine. As long as we find Aquarius and the others."

"Oh look the car. Come on let's drive!" cheered Pisces as they all climbed into the car.