Scorpio Day

Scorpio P.O.V

I woke up. Today's my celebration day. I don't even know what I'm going to do today when everyone leaves. Wait that gives me an idea... I quickly got dressed and I went downstairs.

***

I quickly ate breakfast and ran into the garage.

"Where's Scorpio?" asked Pisces from the living room.

"It looks like he already ate his breakfast," noted Taurus.

"Maybe he went for a walk or something," shrugged Virgo.

"It doesn't matter. Let's just go already," cheered Leo. Then I climbed in the trunk of the car.

This was going to be fun.

Everyone else got in the cars and drove away. The whole drive to the mall, I heard Pisces talking to Libra about what foods we should bake and Leo would say things like "PIEsces wants to bake a pie?" And then laugh at his own jokes while Libra rolls her eyes.

***

After everyone arrived at the mall, I waited a minute before getting out of the trunk. I followed close behind them. They were in the food court.

"Ooh can we get smoothies?" asked Sagittarius.

"Yeah sure. Or we can get booster juice since it's right there," replied Capricorn.

"Alright." They got in line to get booster juice.

"I need a new pair of sunglasses. My tenth pair is missing," pouted Taurus.

"Oh... I wonder where those went," awkwardly laughed Aquarius. Then Aquarius looked at Aries and they died laughing.

"What's so funny? You know where it went?" asked Taurus.

"Nope."

"I bet Sage knows where they went," whispered Aries.

"Shhh!" Then they ordered their juice.

"Leo don't copy me!" Gemini scrunched his nose.

"I'm not! I planned on ordering Breezy Mango in advance!" Leo put his hands on his hips.

"...Breezy Banana."

"Yeah, that's what I said."

"Why does it even matter?" asked Cancer.

Pisces looked over and saw me at a table watching them. Of course I disguised myself so they wouldn't recognize me. Then Pisces started whispering to Libra and Cancer. Libra looked over at me.

"Why is that old man staring at us?" asked Libra.

"Shh! He's going to hear you!" hushed Virgo.

"That's the point. I don't want anyone messing with us again." Libra glared at me.

"Yeah. Go Libra!" cheered Aries.

"Guys, he's probably just wondering why there's so many of us. It's probably not a big deal," shrugged Cancer.

"You're right. If he follows us, then we worry," agreed Taurus.

"Or we can just go buy Scorpio's gift and not worry about it," said Virgo.

Everyone took their booster juice and stared walking. I followed them carefully so they wouldn't see me. Cancer kept looking around to make sure I wasn't following them.

"Hey guys. The store was back there." Capricorn pointed behind them.

"Yeah. Why are we going this way?" asked Sagittarius.