She's Gone part 1

The next day, Callie walked around in her house. So breaking up Pisces and Scorpio isn't going to work. Hmm... Maybe I can mess with someone else. I still have to find out as much about them as I can without them knowing who I am. So far all I know is Scorpio is loyal to his girlfriend and Pisces has a dark side when you threaten her... That's no help. I'll just have to keep spying on them. Oh well. Even if I can't have Scorpio there's still someone else... Hopefully he won't be as loyal towards his girlfriend.

***

Virgo, Capricorn, Leo, Aries, Gemini and Sagittarius were eating breakfast.

"Ughhhh. It's only Wednesday!" complained Leo while eating cereal.

Virgo sighed. "We have a math assignment today."

"Ahahahahahaha poor you," laughed Aries.

Capricorn chuckled. "You're in our math class."

"Oh. Right. Ahahahahahaha Poor us."

"We have the good teacher, remember?" asked Virgo.

Aries smirked. "Oh yeah. Hey Gemini I bet you I will get 100% on this assignment."

"You're on! Loser buys the winner a smoothie," said Gemini.

Aries laughed.

"What's so funny?" asked Sagittarius.

"The teacher let us help each other for our TEST," explained Capricorn.

"Uh-"

"Haha Gemini is going to lose that bet," said Leo.

"Haha Leo has peanut butter in his hair." Libra put peanut butter in his hair.

"Where the hell did you come from?" asked Leo.

"Well, like you I'm a constellation but normally children come from-"

"Okay Libra! That's enough," said Virgo.

Leo gasped dramatically. "It takes me HOURS to get my perfect hair like this."

"Well you're wasting your time," said Aries.

Sagittarius laughed. "Call the ambulance because a little lion just got burned."

"It's funny because he's a fire sign. You'd think he'd do the burning," said Capricorn.

Leo sighed. "I wish I had fire powers. I could rule the world!"

"Yeah but you don't, so taking over the world is going to be challenging," said Virgo.

"How about we take over the world together?" asked Aries.

"Aries and Leo working together with fire? If that happens I'll go back to being a constellation," said Gemini.

"How?" asked Libra.

"Uh... Well... I could... I guess I don't know how after all."

"Let me join the fun!" Sagittarius smiled.

Aries crossed her arms. "We'll be the fire sign group of terror."

"With a better name," added Leo.

"Fine. Our group name will be Aries and the other two since I'm the leader."

"Who said you'd be the leader. Taking over the world was MY idea."

"Plot twist! I'd be the leader," said Sagittarius. Then the fire signs kept arguing over who'd be the leader.

"Remind me to move somewhere on the other side of the planet of those three ever get powers," said Libra.