Suspicious Security Guards

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Virgo was shopping at the mall. She was carrying a bunch of bags and she was walking towards the exit. Then two security guards walked up to her. "Hello ma'am."

"Hello. Problem?" asked Virgo.

"No we just need to check on a few things, we'll need you to come with us."

"I didn't do anything wrong and I really need to get back home," said Virgo. Then they both grabbed her arms."You're not security guards..."

"Our boss will be very happy to see you."

"HELP! IM BEING KIDNAPPED! THEY'RE  NOT REAL SECURITY!" screamed Virgo. Everyone froze and looked at her. Then one man stepped forward to help when they pulled out their guns.

"Don't move or we shoot," said both of them. Oh no. How am I going to get out of this one? Thought Virgo. Then one of them let go of her right arm. Then Virgo looked around to see what was happening when the other one fell down. One of the "security guards" pressed a button on his belt. Behind her stood Aries.

"ARIES!?! What are you doing here?" asked Virgo.

"I had a bad feeling about you going alone. So I followed you."

"Why would you put yourself at risk to help me?"

"Because you're my best friend."

"But I thought Sagittarius-"

"I can have two best friends you know."

Virgo smiled. "We should probably run."

"Yeah. Good idea." Then they both ran. Outside the mall stood at least fifty more bodyguards with their guns pointed at them.

***

Leo leaned against the bars. "So I say we find a way to break the bars, then we sneak out."

Libra rolled her eyes. "These bars aren't breaking anytime soon."

"Wait! Scorpio knows where to go right? I mean there can't be too many doors or hallways between us and the exit," said Aquarius.

"This is the sixth floor underground. I got to about the fourth floor before they got me," said Scorpio.

"Yeah but were the stairs hard to find?" asked Capricorn.

"Up there every floor is like a maze of walls and doors. I'm not even kidding there's doors in between hallways. I know how to get out once we reach the fourth floor."

Pisces smiled. "Then we'll just have to be careful until we get there."

"Okay so any other ideas?" asked Libra.

"I say we take the toilet and dump a bunch of toilet paper in there until it floods. Then when someone opens the door that prisoner will run out and lock the door on the person fixing the toilet and free everyone else," suggested Aquarius.

Capricorn nodded his head. "Not bad."

"Yeah but how will you free everyone else? We won't have enough time to go searching for keys," said Pisces.

"That's true," admitted Capricorn.

"How about we play dead?" asked Scorpio.

"But then Anne could do anything to us. She could throw us in an oven or bury us alive or-"

"Okay! Okay! We get it Leo!" said Libra.

"But we need to think of something," said Capricorn.