Safe For Now

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn were in the apartment they were renting. Aries, Sagittarius and Pisces were in the second apparent while Taurus, Virgo and Aquarius were in the third apartment.

"Well, today has been a big day," said Gemini. All four of them were sitting on the sofa.

"We need to be more careful for now on," said Capricorn.

"Do you think we'll be safe here?" asked Cancer.

"I don't know," answered Gemini.

"Why don't we just move somewhere far away?" asked Scorpio.

"Yeah and leave Leo and Libra here? I don't think so," said Capricorn.

"Why do I feel like this is a game? Like survival of the fittest?" asked Scorpio.

"If it were survival of the fittest I'd be captured instead of Leo. It's just bad luck," said Cancer.

"I wonder who would last the longest if it were survival of the hottest?" asked Gemini.

"You're looking at him," said Scorpio.

"No way," said Gemini.

"Yeah! Scorp is hotter then you are," said Cancer. Then Cancer and Scorpio high fived.

"Cappy take my side!" demanded Gemini.

"Scorpio wins the hotness award," said Capricorn.

"Seriously?!?" asked Gemini. Then everyone else laughed. "Whatever I'll just go ask the girls what they think." Then Gemini got up and left.

"How long until he realizes that was a mistake?" asked Capricorn.

Scorpio shook his head. "That Gemini never learns."

"I'm willing to bet ten dollars they all vote Scorpio," said Cancer.

"I bet one person votes Gemini," said Capricorn.

"I bet that they all laugh and refuse to answer such a ridiculous question with such an obvious answer," said Scorpio.

"You're starting to sound like Leo," said Capricorn.

"Aww Leo's personality is starting to rub off on him because-"

"Don't you even start with that," said Scorpio interrupting Cancer. Then they heard lots of laughter in the room next door. A few seconds later Gemini walked back in the room and sat down on the sofa defeated.

"What did they say?" asked Cancer.

"All five of them and Taurus were in the same room and they all voted Scorpio," said Gemini wrinkling his nose.

"I WIN!" yelled Cancer. Then Capricorn and Scorpio gave him ten dollars.

***

"What was that about?" asked Aquarius.

"Gemini probably got in an argument with Scorpio over who's hotter or something," said Taurus.

"Any particular reason you voted for Scorpio instead of your boyfriend?" asked Pisces.

"Because Gemini always thinks he's that hot guy. So I taught him a lesson," replied Aries.

"Why are you here Taurus, instead of with the other four guys," asked Sagittarius.

"W-Well because I love being here with all of you instead," said Taurus. Then he looked at Virgo who seemed to approve of his answer, when she was the one that made him come with her.