Almost Christmas

Cancer took a sip from his hot chocolate and looked out the window. It was snowing again. Only two weeks until Christmas. Pisces was the most excited out of everyone. A few days ago, all the girls decorated the house and the guys set up the Christmas tree. They didn't decorate it yet though. Then Cancer finished his hot chocolate and went to see if any one wanted to bake cookies with him.

***

"ME!" shouted Pisces.

"I love cookies," said Libra.

"Okay then... Who doesn't want to bake cookies?" asked Cancer. No one raised their hand.

Aries looked around. "Well we can't have 12 people making cookies at the same time."

"Some of us can make cupcakes," suggested Libra.

"Okay who wants to bake cupcakes?" asked Aries.

Pisces, Libra, Cancer, Scorpio, Aquarius and Leo decided to make cupcakes.

Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aries, Gemini, Taurus and Virgo decided to make cookies.

***

"Leo! Stop dipping your spoon in the cake batter!" scolded Libra.

"But it's so good..." Leo went to dip his spoon in again, but Aquarius poured a few sprinkles in his hair.

"Good job," said Libra. Aquarius and Libra high-fived.

"What was that for?" asked Leo who was trying to pick tiny sprinkles out of his hair.

Aquarius shrugged. "Your punishment."

"Hey! I'm not the only one that deserves a punishment."

Libra and Aquarius looked around and saw Pisces with a mouth full of whipped cream.

"Why didn't either of you stop her?" asked Libra.

Scorpio's shrugged. "I didn't think it was a big deal."

"Stop what?" asked Cancer.

"Whatever, she's too adorable to punish," said Libra.

Pisces swallowed the whipped cream and smiled. Aquarius put the cupcakes in the oven.

***

"I could have swore I had exactly twenty-four cookies on that tray! Why are we missing two?" asked Virgo.

Gemini licked his lips. "No big deal. Just make two more with the leftover cookie dough."

Virgo pointed her finger at Gemini. "I bet you're the one that ate them!"

"I swear I did not eat those two cookies," said Gemini.

Virgo turned to Aries.

"Why are you looking at me? I swear I didn't eat both of them either!" said Aries.

"Well somebody did." Capricorn put two more balls of dough on the cookie tray.

Virgo pointed at Aries and Gemini. "I know it was the two of you."

"They swore they didn't," said Taurus.

"But do we trust them?" asked Sagittarius.

Aries shrugged. "I didn't eat BOTH of the cookies."