Camping part 2

Later on, the zodiacs arrived at an area where the road stopped. Then everyone got out and walked through the forest. By now it was noon. The trees provided shelter from the hot wind, and hot sun. Mosquitos viscously attacked the zodiacs, until Virgo sprayed everyone with fly repellent.

About ten minutes later, they arrived at Capricorn's cabin. He unlocked the door and everyone walked inside. On the first floor, there was the living room and a smaller room with the kitchen and dinning table. They had a fireplace instead of a tv.

"Alright we better get sleeping arrangements done now," said Virgo. "Who wants to sleep down here on the sofas?"

" I can," volunteered Scorpio.

"I guess I could sleep on the other sofa," said Leo.

"So who wants the rooms upstairs?" asked Virgo.

"Me and Aquarius can take the first room," suggested Libra.

"Me and Cancer can take the second room," said Taurus.

"I guess I could go with Pisces in the third room," said Sagittarius.

"Then I guess me and Aries can have the other room while Gemini and Capricorn have the hammocks outside."

"No way I want a hammock!" protested Aries.

"But I don't."

"Then take the room."

"Who will I go with?"

"I want a hammock as well." Gemini smirked.

Aries stomped on his toe. "No way. You'll try to cuddle me in my sleep!"

"So here's what's going to happen," sighed Capricorn. "Me and Virgo will take the fourth room since that room has two separate beds, while Aries and Gemini get a hammock each. It doesn't call for rain so you're good." 

"Where do I put my bags?" asked Aries.

"Keep them down here with Leo and Scorpio's stuff," replied Capricorn.

"Alright fine. But how far apart are the hammocks?"

"Oh my god it doesn't matter! Let's just have fun!" shouted Libra. The zodiacs with rooms upstairs carried their bags up. Everyone else put their bags somewhere out of the way. Capricorn had a bathroom on each floor, so they all waited in line to change into their swim suits. They all wore either shirts or tank tops with shorts over their swimsuits. After that, they all walked outside.

***

Beside the cabin, there was a small pond with a few small fish swimming in it. Behind the cabin there was a few small mountains. Aries and Gemini went to look at their hammocks. They were very securely tied high up in the trees. And there were four strings attached instead of two so the hammocks didn't swing.

"How do we get up there?" asked Gemini.

"We climb." Aries started climbing the tree branches. "Race you to the top."

"No fair you had a head start!"

"That's not my problem." Aries stuck her tongue out and started climbing faster.

Gemini chased after her. They were climbing up a big tree. The first hammock was tied from the big tree to another large tree to the left. The second hammock was tied from the same trees about a meter above the first one.

Aries was half way there when Gemini grabbed her waist and pulled her down. "That's not fair!"

He whispered in her ear. "You cheated too, so now it IS fair." After Gemini passed her, Aries pulled on his leg causing him to slip. Then he grabbed on to another branch as he fell. "Naughty girl."