Park

A week passed since the trip to the beach. So far the zodiacs were packing and shopping for new cloths for Florida. Virgo was making lists and planning out what they will do and when. Only one more week until they drive to a hotel next to the airport and fly to Florida the next morning. Everyone was so excited!

Leo already had all his stuff packed and ready so he was tired of waiting. Then he suggested everyone goes to the park. Everyone agreed that was a great idea so they all got ready and drove to the park. The park had a huge flower garden, open fields, a fountain, hiking trails and volleyball nets. Good thing Aries kept a volleyball in the trunk of car 3.

***

Virgo and Libra sat on a bench in the flower garden talking, Aries and Sagittarius were playing a game of volleyball with Gemini and Leo. Cancer, Taurus and Pisces were sitting by the fountain and Aquarius, Capricorn and Scorpio were gone on a hiking trail. Pisces was feeding the ducks and swans in the fountain with some bread she brought.

"Can I have a piece?" asked Cancer. Pisces broke off a piece of bread for Cancer and he fed it to a swan.

"I love animals!" said Pisces.

Taurus smiled. "Yeah, we can tell."

A little girl with long red pigtails and blue eyes walked by Pisces and looked in amazement at the ducks and swans. She looked about six years old. "Hi."

"Hi. What's your name?" asked Pisces.

"Mackenzie. What's yours?"

"I'm Pisces. You like the ducks?"

"Yeah."

"Here." Pisces gave Mackenzie a piece of bread for the ducks.

"Thank you." Mackenzie fed a duck. After that Mackenzie's mom came and smiled. Then as they walked away, Mackenzie waved. "Good-bye."

"Bye Mackenzie," said Pisces.

"I see you love little kids too," said Cancer.

Pisces smiled. "She was so cute!"

"Meh," shrugged Taurus. "They're cute when they're not crying and screaming,"

Pisces crossed her arms. "Well, you're not cute then either."

"Whatever. Technically we can tell Gemini we were talking to a cute girl," said Taurus. "We won't be lying." Pisces and Cancer laughed.

***

Aries spiked the ball over the net. Leo hit it to Gemini who tried to hit the ball back over, but Sagittarius jumped up and blocked the ball.

"Twenty to three," announced Aries.

"How'd we get three?" asked Leo.

"I gave you an extra pity point."

Gemini rolled his eyes. "We suck so much we are starting to earn pity points."

"Wow. For once Gemini isn't smirking," said Sagittarius.

"Did I forget to mention how sexy those shorts are Aries?" Gemini smirked.

Aries spiked the ball at his face.

Sagittarius laughed. "Twenty-one to three."

"That did not count!" protested Leo.

"Fine." Gemini passed the volleyball to Aries who moved back and served.  Leo spiked the ball.

"Wow he learned how to finally spike!" Aries applauded him.