Scorpio's Revenge

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"What just happened?" asked Virgo.

"Scorp jumped out of the car, we need to turn around," said Sagittarius.

"I'm trying haha," said Aries laughing nervously.

"What do you mean you're trying?" asked Virgo.

"Umm... Well I can't turn, I think we broke the car," said Aries.

"WHAT?!?" screamed Virgo.

"Oops, how do we fix it?" asked Sagittarius.

"THIS is why I make the rules," said Virgo who was trying not to scream or panic.

"So... We're probably going to crash and die. I say we jump out the windows so we can survive," said Aries.

"We will when we're about to crash... Oh shit there's a bridge up ahead," said Sagittarius.

"So?" asked Aries.

"On the bridge we need to turn right! If we can't turn we're going to go flying off!" said Sagittarius with eyes wide and full of fear.

"This is the last time either of you are allowed to drive! When we get home with everyone I will think of a punishment for this!" said Virgo.

"Good thing we bought cars meant for crashes right?" asked Aries.

"I DON'T KNOW IF THEY'RE MEANT FOR DRIVING OFF BRIDGES!" screamed Virgo. Then they all screamed as the car drove off the bridge.

***

Scorpio stomped over to the van. There was one guy pumping gas, one guy inside waiting to pay and one girl waiting in the drivers side of the van. Scorpio snuck up and punched the guy  pumping gas in the face. Then he started to beat him up. The girl in the van noticed and quickly ran away.

"What's your problem?" asked the guy with a bloody nose.

"WHERE IS SHE?" demanded Scorpio.

"Where's who?" asked the guy.

"MY GIRL FRIEND! AND MY OTHER FRIENDS. She has light brown hair, and she's about this tall."

"Oh... That girl! Nope haven't seen her."

"Liar! I saw you at the mansion! You're one of the ones that took her away from me! So you better start talking."

"HELP!!! THIS PSYCHO IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" yelled the guy. Scorpio punched him so hard he was knocked out. Then the guy in the gas station ran out while the girl working at the gas station started to call the police. Scorpio grabbed the other guy and carried him over his shoulder while he ran away so the police couldn't find him. The bodyguard tried to break free by pinching, punching and kicking Scorpio but it had no effect on him and Scorpio had one hand covering his mouth so he couldn't scream for help.

***

"What a beautiful cabin!" said Cancer.

"Wow! I'm glad we bought this instead of the trailer," said Gemini.

"Yeah! Now let's bring in all the candy and other stuff!" said Taurus.

"Does this cabin come with wifi, electricity and hot water?" asked Gemini.

"Yes it does. I call first shower!" said Cancer while running upstairs.

"This is great. The cabin comes with towels, a tv and other furniture. It's more like a small house than a cabin," said Taurus looking around.