Virgo Day

Virgo P.O.V

I woke up two minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off. Screw that I'm going back to sleep. Then I unplugged my alarm and went back to sleep.

***

An hour later, I woke up again. Ah the beauty of sleeping in. I got up and took a quick shower. Then I got dressed and went downstairs. When I got down there Aries, Sagittarius and Gemini were already down there. Sage was sitting between Aries and Sagittarius on the sofa while Quinn slept in Gemini's arms.

"What's the difference between Gemini and a rat? One is a hairy rodent that's annoying and eats all your food. The other is a rat!" joked Sagittarius. Then her and Aries high fived. I swear those three are always tormenting each other.

"Sorry I don't speak idiot," retorted Gemini.

"Well, Sagittarius spoke perfect English so if you didn't understand then I guess that means you're the idiot," chuckled Aries.

"OHHH NICE ONE!" screamed Sagittarius. Then Sage stuck his tongue out at Gemini.

I laughed

I laughed. Then all four of them looked at me. I quickly ran into the dinning room. Inside I found a bowl of my favourite breakfast. Yum. I sat down and started eating. On the table next to my food was a note that said meet me in the basement!

***

After eating I went down to the basement. The lights were off. I reached out to turn on the light and then something grabbed my arm. I screamed.

"Aries? Sagittarius? I'll kill you whoever you are!"

"I HEARD MY NAME!" screamed Aries from upstairs.

"QUIT BLAMING US FOR EVERYTHING!" screamed Sagittarius.

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS!" screamed Gemini.

"Actually it was me." Taurus turned on the light.

"Oh."

"I wanted to spend time with you on your special day."

"Spend time doing what?"

"Whatever you want to do. Art, video games, bouncing around in our bouncy castle."

"Yeah! Let's do that!" Then we walked through the exercise room. Scorpio was running on the treadmill with his earphones in, and Aquarius was teaching Pisces how to lift free weights. Then we walked into the extra room that we build not too long ago.

***

I started jumping on the bouncy castle with Taurus. We were jumping and crashing into the bouncy walls while screaming. Good thing the walls are soundproof or else someone would think we were dying in here.