One Last Smile Before She Goes

Scorpio: *punches author for all the cliffhangers*

Author: Okay I guess I deserved that. Wait why are all you zodiacs lining up to punch me? Why are some of the readers getting in line too? Uh oh... I'M SORRY! *author runs away so she can continue the story*

***

The zodiacs looked at each other with their own horror mirrored in everyone else's eyes.

"Hello Zodiacs," purred Anne.

"Hello Satan," Pisces spoke in a quiet voice.

"How are we getting out of this?" asked Capricorn who stepped in front of Sagittarius to protect her.

"I'd like to know with lots of details how exactly you guys escaped, but I think I have a good idea as to how you did it." Then Anne shot her gun away from the zodiacs and Ophiuchus appeared as the bullet passed through her without doing any damage.

"Sister..."

"So you really are dead? Such a shame sister, we could of lived a long life together."

"What you're doing is wrong. You weren't supposed to exist in the first place so I'm here to right your wrong."

"What?" asked Aquarius.

"I think she'll explain what she means when we're done here," said Libra.

"Anne didn't you live a long enough life? Just let us kill you so you can be reborn again. Wow that sounded a lot better in my head," frowned Taurus.

"You don't get it. I'm the second twin. Ophiuchus isn't supposed to be two people, if I die I won't be born again."

Virgo froze. "Oh. That makes sense."

Cancer looked at Anne with pleading eyes. "But you don't have to kill us either."

"Yes I do. If I don't then I'll disappear, forever! And I won't be able to experience life again."

"And you guys tell me I'm over dramatic," muttered Leo. Libra flicked him on the head.

Gemini scanned his surroundings. "There's too many guards to risk trying to kill Anne without getting shot."

"Wait Ophiuchus? Can't you control those guards?" asked Aries.

"No, they're already under Anne's control."

"Well that sucks, but I'm not going to let anyone die." Scorpio curled his fists.

"Leo?" Pegasus tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" Then Pegasus glanced at the pocket in Leo's hoodie. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. It's the only way to pay you guys back for what I did." Then he slid the knife out of his pocket and gave it to Pegasus who held it behind her back.

"Zodiacs and Pegasus you're the only ones that can hear me right now. I have a plan if Pegasus is going through with what I think she's going to do. When I tell you to, get down and don't move," ordered Ophiuchus in their heads.