The Collision

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Virgo blinked in surprise. She remembered screaming as Scorpio avoided the moose and then... Then the cars collided. Virgo stopped to think for a second. She was so grateful she spent a lot of extra money buying cars that were designed for safety in the event of a car crash. She had a headache from where she slammed into the seat in front of her but other then that she wasn't really hurt. After that she immediately picked up her phone.

***

Scorpio opened his eyes and he still couldn't believe what just happened. I'm alive! WAIT! What about everyone else? Thought Scorpio. The windows didn't shatter. Then he looked around. Virgo was on on the phone and she seemed fine, Taurus was in shock but he was alive and Aries leaned back in her seat holding her left arm which might of been broken but she was also alive. Scorpio had to thank Virgo later for buying cars with glass that didn't shatter although they cost a lot more money.

***

Pisces' heart was racing. She decided that was a good thing, she knew she was alive. Then Pisces looked around her. Cancer looked like he was trying to process what happened but he was fine but Sagittarius was lying down eyes closed. Pisces panicked but was calmed to find that Sagittarius was breathing and her heart was beating. Although everyone was alive they needed help, quick. At that moment Pisces remembered about Gemini. He wasn't in his seat. Then she remembered the window was open and he must of flew out. Pisces quickly opened her door and she was so dizzy she could barely walk and her head felt funny. She walked over to Gemini. He was also alive but he looked like he was about to pass out. Then Pisces cried from relief that everyone was alive.

***

Gemini was lying on the ground and he saw Pisces burst into tears. He repeated the same words to himself over and over again. He was alive and help was on the way. He way alive and help was on the way. He was alive and help is on the way. Then he heard the wail of an ambulance.

Gemini saw Aries run out of the car wincing in pain as she held her left arm.

"GEMINI!" screamed Aries. Then she started sobbing. "Are you alright? Help is on the way! I'm so glad you're alright!" And even with her broken arm, she gave him a hug and even as the ambulance arrived, she refused to let go.

***

"What do you mean they weren't at the hotel?" demanded Anne in the room next door.

"They left," replied a woman.

"How do you know where we are all the time?" asked Libra.

"That's something I'm not going to tell you," replied Anne.

"Can you tell your best friend Leo?" asked Leo.

"Sorry best friend Leo, but some secrets you don't tell anyone," said Anne.

"Okay," said Leo.

"Sure best friends don't always tell each other everything. But I tell Leo everything, that's why we're more than best friends," said Libra.

"Does Anne have an obsession over Leo or something?" asked Capricorn.

"Yep," said Aquarius.

Anne sighed. "I do NOT!"

"Yes, you do," said Pegasus.

"Quiet or I won't feed you breakfast," threatened Anne.

"The stuff you feed us tastes like crap anyway," said Pegasus with a laugh.