BOOK TWO!!

Oh my! I am so excited to write this! I will carry on writing bondi imagines so there will be a few more books to come aha!

Hearing from you all that I've inspired you to write bondi fanfics or just to write in general makes my heart melt and makes me really happy. My goal was and is to make y'all happy with this.

Thank you!

I did take this part from my other book so it may look familiar but I just want to address something:

I am English

So words will be different from wherever you're from

It's called autocorrect (as I have it on on my phone) so some words may come out wrong or spelt differently

I'm shocking at spelling so don't judge that's also why the words may be wrong

Don't attack me

I try my best

Everyone's not perfect

Everything's not perfect

Just accept my work it's not always right

If you don't like it then why bother reading it and criticising me for it

Instead of attacking me for it just think before you do so or before you do it to anyone else!

And I'll use an actual name for:

-your best friend/his best friend
-your ex/his ex
-your brother/sister
-your daughter/son
-his daughter/son

As it'll just be somewhat easier for me to write aha!

Requests are open so dm them to me! There will be slow updates as I am busy but I'm able to write because I love it.

Also I'll be busy from 5th October so expect slower updates and if your request doesn't get done in the time you want it to be done in well you're gonna have to wait sorry 😐.

Anyways, hope you have a good day/night!

Another thing is as some have asked me to share their books on my books. I totally understand that you want more people to read your book(s) but I'm not the one to share them on here as this is my book for my work. That may seem mean or rude to you but if you personally write a book and people ask you to post about their story on your book because your books got loads of views then I'm sorry that's not how it works. 

Please DON'T use me for views!!

-Vicki💙