Benny- are you stalking me or something

I stared at the board in defeat. I couldn't believe it I had been beaten by none other than Benny watts.

I held out my hand to resign and he took it shaking it.

" good game" he said.

I stood up and walked away ashamed of myself. I should have seen what he was doing, I should have seen it!

I went to the nearest bar and ordered a beer. I was just going to get drunk again and drown in my sorrows.

Someone sat next to me but I didn't bother to see who it was.

" here you go miss" said the bartender handing me my drink.

" thanks" I said.

" well then miss Yln drinking are we"

I didn't need to look at the person to know who it was. I knew exacly who it was.

" have you come to apologize for beating my ass?" I asked.

" not exactly" he said " you played well, you just need to concentrate more when your playing"

I gulped down the rest of my drink and got up from my seat.

" thank you mr watts but I have somewhere to be" I said.

" it's Benny" he said " call me Benny"

" whatever Benny like i said i have somewhere to be" I said.

Just as I was about to walk out he stopped me.

" do you mind?" I asked

" where are going?" He asked

" it's none of your concern" I told him.

" I know that" he said " where are you going?"

I started to get frustrated now.

" well if you must know I'm going out with Beth tonight to go clubbing,not that it's any of your business" I said

" ok" he said moving out my way.

I gave him a confused look before walking out. What is up with him today?

I walked the rest of the way to my apartment(which was only 10 minutes away). I unlocked the door and threw my bag on the sofa. My apartment wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. There was a decent sized living room and the kitchen was on the other side of the living room. Upstairs there was two bedrooms and a bathroom. My bedroom had bathroom to.

I went through my wardrobe looking for something to wear tonight. I settled on a Ydc dress, black heels and I curled my hair. After that i settled with a little makeup, foundation, mascara, eyebrows and lipgloss.

I grabbed my small bag and my doorbell rang. I opened my door and there was my childhood friend Beth Harmon.

Both beth and I were orphaned young and sent to the same orphanage where we became best freinds.

"come on Y/n I want to party!" She said pulling my arm.

" ok ok I'm coming just let me lock my door" I said.

I locked my door shut and beth practically dragged me out onto the street.

We walked into club and there was music blaring. The normal lights were dimmed and multicolored lights were flashing.

Beth pulled me into the crowd so we could dance. When I danced I felt like all my problems went away. We danced for what felt like hours until I decided to get us some drinks.

I sat on one of the bar stools breathing heavily from all the dancing.

" two ciders please" I asked

I waited patiently for my drinks until someone sat next to me.

" beer please" he asked

" what the hell are you doing here Benny are you stalking me or something?!" I said

"No I just fancied a night out" he said sipping his drink.

" oh really" I said " fancied a night out or fancied me?"

He choked on his drink in shock from my little remark.

" what makes you think that?" He asked.

" oh I don't know maybe because YOU'RE STALKING ME!"

" I am not stalking you!" He said.

" yeah sure you're not" I said.

" well since I'm here do you want to dance or not because i didn't come here to sit and listen to you banter about how I'm 'stalking you' "

" fine" I said.

I woke up in my bed and checked my phone. 6 am. I must have been really drunk last night because my head is pounding. When my eyes adjusted I realised this wasn't my bed. This wants my room and this wasn't my apartment. I looked next to me to see a naked Benny lying in bed next to me covered up by the bedsheets.

I looked under the sheets and noticed I was also naked. Oh no! Please tell me I did not sleep with benny watts! I could have, I was extremely drunk. Oh god I did didn't I.

God damn it Y/n! Just go around and sleep with the whole neighbourhood why don't you?!

I signed and fell back onto the bed.

He did look kind of cute when he was sleeping. His dirty blonde hair all messy and...

No! Stop!

What are you thinking?!

This is the person that beat you in your last chess tournament and your thinking about how cute he is?!

Get your priorities straight Y/n!

I just closed my eyes in hope of dealing with it in the morning.

                               A/N

Ok so hi I really enjoyed writing this Benny watts image and I think it would be nice to make a part 2 to it. Let me know what you think, did you like it and do you want a part 2?