Benny- watch me

I sat in my chair looking at my cards. My face showing no clues to my combination.

"Well boys" I said "game's over"

I placed all five cards on the table so they could see. They all looked at them and groaned.

"Why bother playing" said townes "she wins every time"

"Because there is 0.001% chance we could beat her" said Beltik.

"Ok well I'm off then" I said.

I grabbed my bag,throwing it on my shoulder. I waved everyone goodbye and walked out the apartment. I walked a couple of blocks down and leaned against a wall. Pulling out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. I took one from the packet and put it in my mouth. Shoving the rest back in my pocket. I clicked the lighter and lit the cigarette, breathing out smoke.

"Those aren't good for you"

I looked to my left to see Benny watts standing there. His hands in his pockets. His black Jean's hugged his skinny legs and his belt holding them up. A black shirt, with the bottom tucked into his jeans. Multiple gold chains hung from his neck. His hair was lose and messy, obviously not brushed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"are you that disappointed to see me?" He said

"Just because I play poker with you doesn't mean I like you Watts"

"I know"

"Now get lost"

He smirked and came closer to me. He took my cigarette out of my hand and threw it on the floor before stepping on it.

"What the hell Watts!" I scowled.

"like I said,they're not good for you"

I stormmed off along the street, making my way Across the familiar route to my house.

"where are you going?" He demanded from behind me.

"As far away from you as possible!" I raged back.

What a jerk!Why can't he just leave me alone? I kept walking hoping to get as much distance between us as possible. But did he leave me alone? No!I turned right and my house came into view. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrists,spinning me around.

"Don't walk away from me" he said sternly.

I stomped on his foot,making him release me.

"Watch me!" I said storming of.

I walked up to my door and fumbled in my pocket for my keys. Before I could do anything I was spun around and slammed against the door. Our bodies were so close,gently grazing against eachother. His face was only inches away,his brown eyes locked on mine. I could feel his warm breath on my face as he inhaled and exhaled.

Then he kissed me. It wasn't soft and gentle. It was rough and full of lust. Like he had been waiting forever to do It.

Finally, we parted for air, looking into eachother eyes.

I just f$cking kissed Benny Watts!