Benny- Escape room- Part 2

I gasped for air as I woke. I saw Benny about a metre away from me, his hands chained to the ceiling. I went to walk towards him but was stopped by glass. I was trapped in a glass box.

"Benny!"

"Baby what is going on, why are you in there?" Be asked.

"I don't know"

I looked around to see fourteen others. Only fourteen, what happened to the two girls did they... they...drowned...

"Benny oh god" I said.

"What?"

"There's only fourteen of us"

"So?"

"There was sixteen before, two girls, I wanted to help them, but I couldn't, I think they drowned"

"Wait wai- Y/n what are you saying?"

"Benny, I don't think all of us are getting out of this alive, only two"

He looked extremely pale, and in shock.

"Well- then we better make sure it's us then"

"Benny!" I scolded.

Suddenly, the box started filling up with water, like in the room the first time but at a lot faster rate since it was a smaller space. What's with trying to drown us?

Benny noticed this and pulled his wrists, trying to get out of his restraints but it wouldn't budge.

"Benny, maybe try the key?"I suggested.

"What key?"

"The one above your head"

He looked up and saw the keys.

"Y/n theres loads of them!" He said " How am I going to find the right one?"

"Try them all until one works"

"That will take me ages! And by the looks of it you don't have very much time"

"Just do it Benny!"

"Ok!ok!"

He grabbed the set of keys and tried each on on the lock, keeping the chains attached to his wrists. No such luck. He had only tried about ten keys when the water was already up to my knees.

"Urgh shit!" He cursed.

A lot of the others had already managed to escape, he needed to get a move on as the water creeped up to my waist. I had a thought. The water had to be coming from somewhere right? If I stopped it's source, the water would stop flowing. I noticed that the water was coming through a tube, so I ripped of my jacked, pushing it into the tube to try and block it. It kind of worked, the water slowed down but it still managed to get through.

"Yes!" Benny yelled.

He pulled his arms free and rushed up to the glass box to set me free. He used the keys to break the glass, and water rushed out. I quickly got out and hugger him tightly.

"Now what?" He asked.

"We try to get thr hell out of here before they shove us in another one of these stupid games"

We both ran out of the room, into another room, where the others were standing. But only twelve of us. Two more people... didn't make it.

"Maybe we could try to find a way out?" I suggested.

"We reach tried that" Aria said " There is no way out"

"There has to be..."

Everything went black as something was shoved over my face. My arms held behind my back as I got dragged away. As much as I kicked and screamed, I couldn't do anything to get out of the grip.

I felt a sharp pain in my arm, and lost consciousness, once again...