Benny- sister's boyfriend- part 4

I got back a couple of hours later and Benny was in the same place I left him. Typical Benny Watts!

We ordered pizza for tea because it was the easiest thing to do, neither of us were very good at cooking. We ate in silence and cleaned up afterwards. It was quite boring. Then we played a long game of monopoly which was the most exciting thing I'd done all day. I actually enjoyed myself. I would  tease and accuse Benny of cheating when he purposefully skipped squares not to land on my property. In the end we agreed on a draw and went to bed.

The blue bed underneath me sunk into the floor as I shuffled around uncomfortably. It was hard to sleep in this little apartment. The draft from under the door made it chilly, so I wrapped my blanket tighter around me in attempt to trap as much heat as possible. The airbed also wasn't the most snug,I'm surprised It hadn't strained my back or neck. Rumbling noises of cars and busy traffic echoed through the walls of the apartment. I flinched a little when a car honked out of nowhere.

Frustrated, I got up from the ' bed ' and went over to the Tap to get a drink of water. Trying to be as quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake Benny, I got a glass and filled it with water. I swallowed it down in 3 big gulps and put the glass in the sink. When I turned around I jumped a little to see Benny standing there.

"Benny!" I whined "you scared me!"

"You're the one wondering around at 2am" he said.

"I was getting a drink, I was thirsty"

"Can't sleep?" He questioned.

"No"

"Me too sugar" he said "me too"

Neither of us moved or said anything. We just kind of stood there awkwardly, as if waiting for something to happen.

I was about to break the silence when he reached his hand towards me and moved a string of hair from my face. I looked at him throught the dark, a little surprised. He moved a little closer to me, he moved closer and closer until I could feel his warm  moist breath on my goose-bumped skin. Then his lips were on mine.

This is wrong, this is your sisters boyfriend. Even if you do have feelings for him it wouldn't be right, just bury them away! Pull away and stop this!

But I didn't pull away. I couldn't. No matter how bad I knew it would be to keep going I just couldn't stop myself. I had to be consumed by him. I needed to know what it felt like to be loved by him. I wanted him. I needed him.

I kissed back harder, buring my hands in his lose,messy hair. His hands rested on my face, pulling me closer. I took in every little moment, lost in the passion and lust.

His hands moved down, slowly and seductively, until they rested on my under thighs. I took his hint and gently jumped. I wrapped my legs around body, not breaking the kiss. He walked out of the kitchen and into his room. I wasn't even sure how he managed to do that without being able see. He carefully lowered me onto his bed and crawled between my legs, kissing me again.

One by one, our clothes were removed, which took a little while because it's kind of hard to get undressed and kiss at the same time.

His lips attacked my neck and my nails clawed into his back to stop myself from moaning loudly.

For a second our eyes locked, and I knew he wanted this.

Desperately.