Benny- Sisters boyfriend - part 3

I followed Benny down the musty stairs that lead to his apartment. He unlocked the door and walked inside. I entered the apartment.

It was smaller than I had expected. One large room that was a living room and a kitchen. It was a little messy and obviously not cleaned. A table with two chairs rested in the middle of the room, with a chess board and its pieces neatly ordered. There was a large window that lead to a bedroom I guessed was Benny's. The shower was in the living room, which was unusual. I supposed he got it cheap.

"Umm you can put your clothes in my wardrobe" he said.

"No it's fine" I said "I'd rather keep everything packed anyway"

"Ok" he said.

He pulled out a blue, deflated airbed and pump and placed it in the corner of the room.

"You don't have a sofa?"

"Not exactly" he said.

"You can't even afford furniture?" I asked "why do you still live here Benny, you could just move in with us, you're there more than you are here anyway"

"I still own this apartment" he said.

He started pumping up the airbed.

"I can do it" I said.

"You sure?" He stopped.

"I'm a grown woman Benny, I think I can pump up an airbed"

"Ok" he wandered into his room " night"

He closed the door and turned off the light.

I finished filling the airbed with air and settled down on it. It wasn't the most comfortable but it would have to do for the meantime. Slowly, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of warm coffie and the sound of a spoon stirring in a cup. I opened my eyes and rubbed them tiredly. I sat up ( almost falling of the airbed, but regained my balance) and saw Benny making coffie. He was wearing black jeans, held up by a belt due to his skinny figure. A floral robe hugged around his shoulders, the buttons undone and revealing his bare chest. His hair messy from tossing and turning all night.

I sat up from the,now mostly deflated, airbed and grabbed some fresh clothes from my bag.

"Morning"

I looked up to see Benny Leaning on the kitchen bench, sipping his coffie.

"Morning" I responded.

"You can get changed in my bedroom" he said "and you can use the shower first if you'd like"

I glanced at the shower that sat in corner of the room. I gave I'm a sarcastic look.

"No thanks"

I took my clothes into his room and stood as far away from the window as possible. I put on my clean underwear Jeans and white t-shirt. When I left the room I saw Benny sitting at his chess board. What a surprise.

I grabbed my little handbag and slung it over my shoulder. Then I slipped on my trainers, tying the laces with ease.

"I'm going out" I said.

"Mhm"

I rolled my eyes, could he be any more oblivious?

I quickly left the apartment, feeling the cool air on my skin and walked away.

How the hell am I supposed to survive 3 weeks of this?

                              A/n

I apologise that some of my words may be different, I'm british. But it should be easy to tell what they are.