Newt- You're not weak - part 2

I crossed my arms over my chest as I walked, attempting to trap a layer of heat to keep my warm. Newt and the others where on the beach by the cave, standing and talking.

"Hey Y/n" Thomas waved.

I walked up to them and stood awkwardly. There was nothing to do or say.

"What are we even doing here?"  I asked.

"Exploring" Thomas said.

"There are other things we could be doing right now that are more important"

"Y/n, the point it to have a little fun" Newt said.

"At a time like this having fun is not a very easy thing to do when there are people dying all around you"

Newt grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the others towards a valley of rocks near the sea.

"Are you kidding me?" He said " come on Y/n why do you always have to bring the negatives into everything?"

"Because that's all our life is about Newt. I can't focus on trying to enjoy life when it's falling apart! My best freind is missing, god knows where, probably getting tortured or experimented on. Explain to me how I'm supposed to fucking have fun when all I can think about is fear and death!"

"Think about this" he said.

"Wha..."

He kissed me. His hands sliding into my hair and caressing my waist as he pulled me deeper. For once, I stopped thinking.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What the hell do you think it was dumbass?"

"No, I mean, why did you do that?"

"To calm you down"

I ran my fingers down his chest.

"Is that, the only reason?"

He looked directly into my eyes, his breathing heavy either because he was nervous or because of the lack of air from the kiss.

"No"

"Then why?"

"I love you" he blurted.

"No you don't"

He chuckled in surprise " I'm pretty sure I do"

"Fuck off, you never talk to me"

"I do talk to you"

"Well you haven't said anything before" I said " so fuck off I don't want you to love me I have enough to think about"

"I can't help that"

"Well please do help it because I have enough on my hands without a stupid teenage boy drooling around after m..
"

He kissed me again, longer this time.

"So, if you really don't want me around, then why didn't you pull away?" He smirked.

"I.."

That little shit! He tricked me.

"So you do like..."

I pulled him down to kiss me again, taking in the feeling once more.

"Fuck it" I said.

"Fuck it? Or fuck you?" He grinned.

"Fuck me!" We kissed again.

                              A/n
Yes Newt fuck me please!!! Also idk how much more this book can hold so I might have to make a part 2 book to do more imagines soon.