Benny- I can do it myself

My throat burned as I swallowed gulp after gulp of alcohol until the glass was empty. I was in a bar, drinking, because I had nothing better to do than drown in my sorrows. I had been so stressed lately, I was lonely and miserable, so what's my solution to that? Drink until I get drunk.

Someone sat down next to me, when I looked to see who the person was, I instantly groaned when I saw his face.
Just great! Of course just when things couldn't get any worse, he shows up!

"Oh it's you" He grimaced looking at me.

" Fuck off Watts, I was here before you"

"Like I give a shit"

"bugger off" I said getting up and walking out of the bar.

Benny Watts, what an arsehole! He gives me nothing but grief. We've lived in the same neighbourhood since were like twelve, and I hated his guts. I'm pretty sure he hated me too but it's not like I care what he thinks about me. I don't care what anyone thinks about me. But for as long as I could remember we've hated eachother, being the decent person I am I stayed away from him and tried to ignore him. However He didn't seem to have the decency to leave me alone.

As I walked home I kept stumbling every so often but managed to regain my balance and continue walking. My heels clacking on the solid floor every time I took a step. My hair blowing in the slight breeze. Walking home in the dark isn't ever the best idea, especially when you're drunk, but what choice did I have? I had to get home somehow and there was no point wasting money on a taxi when it was only a ten minute walk home.

"Hey pretty" Someone said walking up beside me.

"Leave me alone"

"Oh come on" he grabbed my waist " don't be boring"

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, slamming him into a wall, smacking the air out of his belly and making his eyes widen in shock.

"I said leave me alone! Got it?" I shouted.

"Jesus ok!" He put his arms up in surrender.

I let go of his shirt and started walking away from him. Pulling my coat tighter around me to keep out the chill.

"Getting into trouble I see?" I heard.

I sighed, turning to look at him. Standing, all smug.

"I thought I told you to fuck off?"

"You need to be more careful at night, you don't want to get yourself into a bad situation"

"I can look after myself Benny"

"I know, I saw" he smirked.

"Now, If you would please leave me alone, I just want to go home"

I walked as far away as possible from him, making my way home, until everything went fuzzy and my legs caved in...

I woke up to the soft feeling of bedsheets. I was in my bed, all tucked in, even in my pajamas. Someone took me home? And changed me? I'm sure I passed out I'm the middle of the street? Maybe I woke up and got home myself and i just forgot about it because I was drunk.

I got myself out of bed, getting dressed and having some breakfast. I spend the day mostly doing chores and organising things in my house. Dancing to music while I did.

After the whole day had went by, I wandered over to the fridge to grab a  beer, but I couldn't find any. I must have drank them all. So I grabbed my jacket and beaded out to the bar instead. I really needed a drink.
I got to the bar and had a few drinks, satisfying myself. When I finished I headed back out to walk home. Walking down the familiar streets.