Benny- Playing around- part 4

I woke up to multiple little kisses being pressed against my bare back.

"Hello Benny" I muttered.

"Hello" he smirked against my skin.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing you"

"Why are you kissing me?"

"Because I love you"

"Are you sure there is no other reason?" I asked him, turning to look at him.

"Hmmm, maybe I need a little morning..."

"No"

"Whyyyyy!" He whined.

"U got it last night!"

"That was eight hours ago"

"So?Our whole relationship isn't based on sex you know"

"Yeah, but it's fun" he started kissing me again.

"That's it we're getting up"

I leaped out of bed and threw my hoodie and underwear on before rushing into the kitchen.

"Come back here you little misfit!" He called.

I started on making coffie when I felt him behind me. Pulling me into him.

"Benny go play chess or something"

"No I want you"

"You've had me now go!"

"Please" he begged.

"I've already told you and you're not changing my mind!"

"Oh I'm pretty sure I can"

I ignored him an continued making coffie. I felt his hands snake up my jumper but I slapped them away. He tried again, kissing down my neck and grinding me from behind. I held back, trying not to make a noise.

"Oh fine!" I give in.

I turned around, grabbing his face and pulling him down to kiss me. He lifted me up onto the bench and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I felt the cool metal of his belt through the lace of my underwear as he moved to create friction.

I heard the door swing open.

"Y/n I... oh shit"

I stopped kissing him and saw Beth standing there in shock.

"I'm sorry... who fucks on the kitchen counter? You know what never mind I'm leaving goodbye"

She walked out and I looked back at Benny.

"Can we still continue or..." he started.

"Just Kiss me already"

                               A/n

Ok this is going to be the last part because I'm starting a new series. I'm not going to publish the new series until tomorrow though.