Benny- The Reunion

I woke up, lying on my stomach with my arms tightly hugging my pillow. Releasing a yawn, I rolled over to my side to see Benny sleeping peacefully. His mouth slightly open, one arm underneath his head and the other hanging over the side of the bed.

I smiled at him and carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake him. Slipping on my little dressing gown, I  walked into the cold apartment. I made myself some coffie to keep myself warm and awake, when I felt a pair of familiar strong arms around me.

"Hello" I said.

"Mmmm" He groaned " Baby come back to bed"

"It's nearly noon Benny"

"I don't care, come back to bed"

I ignored his request and started making some toast when I felt his hands slip up my sides, until they had a hold of both of my breasts.

"Excuse me mr Watts" I said " Can I help you?"

"No" He rested his head on my shoulder " I'm comfy"

He kissed my neck gently, nibbling at the skin a little. One of his hands moved down to my thigh, then started moving back up again towards my underwear. Just before he could do anything, the post came through the letter box and I moved away to go fetch it.

"Hey" He complained " Come back"

I picked up the letters from the floor looking through them, water bills, electricity bills, rent... what's this one?

I held the letter in my hand, addressed to both me and Benny. The usual stamp in the corner but nothing about who sent it. The only thing that was different was that the envelope was brown instead of white. My curiosity got the best of me and I ripped it open, taking the letter out.

My eyes widened instantly. Oh no. I can't be.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"What?" Benny asked, sipping his coffie.

"It's that time again"

"You got your period?"

I grabbed a cushion, throwing it at his head but he was lucky and dodged it in time.

"No!" I shouted.

"Sorry, Sorry I insulted your raging female hormones"

I gave him a cold hard stare.

"Alright I'm shutting up" He surrendered.

"It's the time of year we all gather for the reunion"

"Fuck!" He spat out his coffie.

"How could I forget? God!"

"I am not sleeping in the fucking bath again!"

Two days later

Just... a little... further... done! I slumped on the floor after finally zipping up the very full suitcase.

"Darling did you pack the toothbrushes?" Benny asked.

"Yes, everything it packed"

"Do you know where we are going?"

"I have an idea, we're staying in a cabin thing"

We got our bags in the car and headed onto the road.

"Why must we do this every year?" He asked as he drove.

"I don't even know"

"How many rooms will there be?" He asked.

"Three"