Newt- Happy

I woke up to the lovely sight of Y/n, sleeping happily on my chest. She was always so adorable when she slept. Her hair tousled from sleeping, her shirt falling off one shoulder.

I didn't want to wake her up when she looked so comfortable, but I knew I couldn't let her sleep in any longer. So I gently stroked her hair to stir her out of her sleep, until her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey love, it's time to get up now" I told her.

"No" She groaned, snuggling tighter.

"I know, I let you sleep for as long as possible but you know you need to go back to your room now"

She sleepily got out of bed and got dressed. Yawning a couple times as she did.

"I'll see you tonight, ok?" I got up.

"Ok"

"Good girl" I kissed her head " I love you"

"I love you too"

I headed off to my work in the gardens, saying good morning to everyone and getting on with my work. I wasn't so bothered about having to work in the gardens, the day pretty much flew by.

When tea time came around, I thanked Fry and ate quickly. I was hoping no one would stay up to late tonight because the earlier everyone went to bed, the more time me and Y/n had to spend. As I was walking back to my hut, Minho ran up to me.

"Hey Newt?"

"You alright Minho?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's just, are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah, I feel great, Why?"

"It's just you've been- Very happy lately-Not that it's a bad thing it's just- Unusually happy. Very, very happy. What's been making you so happy lately Newt?"

"Oh, well Minho" I spotted Y/n walking across the glade and smirked, winking at her " Let's just say, one day, you'll understand"

He looked behind him, seeing Y/n, than back at me with a slapped face.

"YOU'RE FUCKING Y/N!"

"SHHHH!" I clamped my hands over his mouth " Keep it down!"

"Oh my god Newt" He chuckled " Out  of all the guys in the glade I never thought you would be the one to get the girl"

"That's very encouraging Minho, thank you, now keep your shuck mouth shut about it"

"My lips are sealed" He pretended to zip his mouth shut.

"They better be"

"I thought I heard some very suspicious noises coming from your hut at night, but I kind of just assumed you were, ya know"

"Yeah well, at least I would have the decency of doing it in my room in private"

"IT WAS ONE TIME!"