jojen- only he would know

I grasped the railing tighter feeling it's cold metal against my skin. I looked down on the sea of people dancing to the gentle ball music. My parents decided to throw a ball in celebration of my older brother's engagement.

I spotted my brother Benjamin and his fiancee Elizabeth dancing together. Her golden locks were twisted into a neat bun, her makeup perfect and precise. Her dress was red  and flowed whenever she twirled.

I looked at her and a sickening feeling twisted my stomach into a knot. She was so perfect the perfect little stereotype image of what a woman 'should be'.

I however was the complete opposite. My Y/hc hair fell in lose curls down my back and my face was clear of makeup.( the photo above is your dress). I don't spend my time knitting clothing and baking cookies. I like to feel powerful and in control. I like the feeling I get when people look at me with shock when they see I'm stronger than they assumed.

I rested my chin on the railing. My brother locked eye contact with me and waved. I smiled sarcastically. A sigh escaped my mouth and I lifted my weight from the railing stepping back when I suddenly collided with another body. Someone's hands rested on either side of my shoulders in response.

I turned around to see jojen reed with a smirk on his face. He slowly moved his hands down never breaking eye contact. His right hand pressed into my right thigh. As he did I felt the cool  metal of my dagger touch my skin.

He leans in close to me, his soft lips brushing against my ear as he spoke.

" I hope you're not going to kill me"

His voice was deep and throaty as he let the words roll from his tongue.

My eyes blazed with anger and I swallowed hard because only he would know exactly where I would hide my dagger.

I got on my tiptoes and put my lips close to his ear.

"You know certainly well what I'm capable of" I said.

I Lowered myself down slowly and seductively. I felt his eyes full of lust gaze upon me as I walked away from him.

A grin plastered on my face knowing what i do to him.

                             A/n

I will be writing a part two to this and possibly more parts depending on how much people liked it. I really like this one it's very different to what I normally write.

I look forward to continuing it.