Newt- LANGUAGE!

I stood in the gardens, rambling on to Teresa about the showers.

"They don't even work properly" I complained " The waters never warm, the pressure is pathetic, they're just sh-"

"Language!" Newt warned.

"How did you- where did you come from?"

"Jeff needs you in the medjacks by the way?. And don't spoil my tomatoes" He told me before walking off.

I went over to the medjacks to help Jeff. The new supplies had just came in so he needed help to put everything away.

As I was putting the stuff away, I couldn't reach the top shelf and ended up dropping the box on my foot.

"Bit-"

"Language!" Newt popped up next to me.

"Jesus" I jumped " stop doing that"

"Is your foot ok? Do you need it wrapped up? Do you need to sit down?"

"Newt it's fine, your acting like my bloody mother"

I pressed my hand on his forehead aggressively and he removed it.

"Are you feeling ok? Maybe you should go lie down Newt"

"I'm fine love"

I sat, having tea with Minho and Thomas.

"Hey, where's Newt?" Alby asked.

"How should we know" Thomas shrugged " Y/n should know he's her boyfriend"

"No, seriously where is he? I haven't seen him first ages?" I asked.

"Maybe he's in your room" Minho suggested.

I wandered off to our room but Newt wasn't there. So I checked the medjacks, then the showers, asking people if they had seen him.

A whole hour had went by and no one could find Newt. The whole glade was looking for him but he was no where to be found.

"Wait, hold on, I have an idea" I smirked.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  Thomas asked.

Minho smirked and shouted at the top of his lungs "A TEENAGE BOY CANNOT BE A MOTHER!"

"WHOEVER SAID THAT IS GOING TO REGRET IT!" Newt shouted back from a distance.

"TOMATOES ARE GROSS!" Thomas shouted.

"I'M WARNING YOU!"

"GLADER SLANG IS RUBBISH!" I yelled "WHY SAY SHUCK, WHEN YOU CAN SAY FU-"

"LANGUAGE!" Newt jumped out at us.

"Found him" I giggled.