Benny- Sweet Sixteen

Benny's pov:

Nerves racked inside me as I walked up to her house. I couldn't lie her parents scared the shit out of me. I hoped it would be her that answered the door. I straightened put my hair before knocking my shaky hands on the door. It opened to reveal her mother. It's not that I don't like her, she is just scary. She doesn't like me being around her daughter.

"Benny" she said looking me up and down.

"Uhh hi Mrs Yln, is Y/n there?"

"I'm here!" Her sweet voice echoed.

She came running down the stairs and I almost dropped at the sight of her. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress, her lovely hair in curls. Her high heels clicking as she walked. She practically jumped on me, embracing me in a warm hug. Her mother scowled at me, so I put her down.

"Back by 8 pm not a minute later" her mother warned.

"Yes Mrs Yln"

Y/n grabbed my hand dragging me away from the house. We walked away hand In hand and found a little bench to sit on. She rested her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes.

"I wish we could have longer" She sighed.

"Me too"

I pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"An hour isn't exactly long enough to do anything" I said.

"That's why she only gives us that long, to make sure we don't do anything, if you know what I mean"

"Well, jokes on her because I've already took her little girls virginity" I smirked.

"Mhm, what she doesn't know won't kill her"

"It will definitely kill me of she finds out"

"She wouldn't kill you" She giggled " she would probably not let you see me again but she wouldn't murder you"

"I'd rather be murdered than have to stay away from you"

"Benny" She kissed me gently.

She moved to sit on my lap as we continued to kiss, hungry for motion. I felt her hips starting to grind naturally, making me moan under my breath. She was quick to unclip my belt slipping her hand into my jeans. I could hardly process everything because she pretty much jumped one. Rolling her hips against mine as she rode me, trying not to make to much noise as it was dark and we didn't want to get caught.

"God, you missed me darling didn't you?" I groaned.

"Mhm" she whined.

Just as we finished I got a glimpse of my watch, seeing the time.

"Shit, we're late!" I said.

"What?" She said as she was fixing her dress.

I quickly buckled my belt and got up.

"It's half eight" I said.

"It's fine, she won't be that mad"

"Really?"

"Well..."

"Let's just hurry" I held her hand.

We walked the short distance back to her house. When we got there her mother was already at the door, her arms folded.

"Where have you been! I said be back for 8!" She scolded.

"Sorry mother we lost track of time" she apologised.

"A likely story, get in the house!" She ordered " you stay away from her or I'll call the police!"

Y/n wandered back inside and her mother slammed the door shut after her. I felt bad for making her late. I didn't want to get her into trouble. But the worse thing was, I might not see her again...