Benny- Babysitter- Part 3

A week had went by, and I was kind of getting used to Benny being around. I was sat in my room, reading a book, when my phone started ringing. I picked up and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/n it's Mike"

"Um hi?"

"You're in my psychology class right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, um, there's a little party tonight nothing big and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Me? Go with you?"

"Yeah"

"Ok"

"I'll pick you up at seven"

Seven? That's in half an hour! I got off my bed and got changed into my best dress and pumps. I put on a little makeup, then saw him pull up outside my house. I hurried down the stairs to  go out the door.

"Y/n, where are you going it's seven at night?" Benny asked.

"Just out with a friend" I shrugged.

"Does your dad let you out this late?"

"Sometimes, I usually go over to Beth's"

"He doesn't look like Beth"

"Because he isn't"

I opened the door to leave and he grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?"

"You're not going with him Y/n, I don't know where you're going, what time you'll be back"

"I'll be fine, I can handle myself"

"No"

"Why not" I pulled my arm back " Jealous?"

"What? W-why would I be- Never mind, you're staying here"

He pulled me back into the house and shut the door. Mike left, seeing that I wasn't going to come out.

"Just as I thought you might actually be nice company" I stormed up the stairs back to my room.

I climbed into my bed annoyed, and fell asleep.

For the next week, I ignored Benny. I didn't bother going into collage as it was the last week anyway.

I woke up one morning, and got dressed. Looking into the mirror.

"Happy birthday Y/n" I sighed.

I went downstairs and got some breakfast. Benny was playing on a chess board, something I was used to seeing with my dad.

The house phone rang and Benny stood up to go answer it, but I ran over and picked it up before he could.

"Dad?"

"Hi sweetheart"

"Are you getting your plane home soon?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but I won't be back for at least another week"

"What?"

"I'm sorry"

"But you promised you'd be here for my eighteenth"

"I know, I'm sorry sweetheart, look I've to go I'll see you soon"

I put the phone back on the holder and sighed.

"I'm sorry" Benny said.

"It doesn't matter"

I headed back upstairs.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Happy birthday"

"Thanks"

Beth took me out shopping for my birthday. I wasn't a huge fan of shopping but I was glad she tried for me. When we got back home it was pretty late and I was very tired.

"You girls have fun?" Benny asked.

"I wouldn't exactly call walking around fifty different shops for six hours fun"

"Well, enjoy the rest of your birthday Y/n" Beth said before going back home.

"So you let me stay out until twelve with Beth but won't let me go out a seven with Mike? Makes total sense" I said.

"I trust Beth, I don't trust him"

"Why?"

"You know why"

"Not every guy wants to get in my pants you know"

"Trust me, I know, I was your age once too"

"So you're saying you want to get in my pants?"

"No! I- you know what I ment"

"Your only five years older than me Benny, so you're not one to talk"

I yawned and headed back upstairs to get changed into my pajamas. I came back down stairs to get a drink and Benny was turning the lights off.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Fine"

"I'm sorry your dad couldn't make it"

"It's fine, it's not the first birthday I've spent alone"

"You weren't alone, I'm here"

It was so silent, I could hear my own heart beating. Benny stood so close to me, too close. His eyes glanced down to my lips then back up. He slowly leaned down, until his lips pressed against mine. I was a little surprised, but I didn't pull away. It felt nice, relaxing and a little bit heated as he kisses deeper.

His hands rested on my hips and I wrapped mine around his neck. His hand slowly crept up towards my breast.

"We can't" I said between kisses, not wanting to actually stop.

"You're not a minor anymore" He said.

He was right, I wasn't. This was technically completely legal.

He lifted me up from underneath my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him, still not breaking the kiss. I felt him carry me upstairs into his room, and lower me gently on the bed. He quickly took off his shirt, attaching his lips back to mine as soon as possible.

He took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and jeans. As we kissed, I noticed every so often he would push down on me with his hips, like he was grinding me almost. He unzipped my jeans and pulled them off, before taking off his own. Leaving us both in only our underwear.

He took his off and I was quite surprised by his size considering he was pretty skinny. After he took my underwear off, he stopped for a second.

"I don't have any-"

"I'm on the pill" I interrupted.

"How are you on the pill?"

"Menstral cramps but that doesn't matter"

I kissed him again and gently pushed into me. I was surprised it didn't hurt at all.

He started moving, slowly at first, going almost all the way out and back again.

"Uhh" I groaned quietly.

He started picking up the pace, pumping faster. I wasn't even aware of my own surroundings I was too concentrated on the pleasurable feeling bubbling in my stomach.

"Fuck I didn't know you were so good at this" He moaned.

My nails scratched into his back but I tried my best not to do it too hard. I arched my back up automatically, wanting more. I felt myself getting super close and couldn't hold back my lustful moans and gasps.

"Uhhh oh god Benny"

"Uhhh Y/n I'm gonna"

He finished, shuddering and collapsed  onto the bed next to me. My eyelids became heavy as he wrapped the covers around me, holding close, and I fell asleep.