Benny- playing around- part 3

We walked down the midnight street hand in hand. Probably tipsy or even a little drunk from drinking. Me and Benny had been dating for about four months now, we've started calling yourself boyfriend and girlfriend even. We had just enjoyed a little night out.

"Ugh I can feel a headache coming on already, do you mind if I quickly go to the chemist to get some painkillers?"

"Of course darling" he kissed my head.

I hurried down the little street until I reached the chemists. I was surprised it was actually open this late. As fast as I could I picked up some pain killers and played for them at the counter. I swallowed my dosage and shoved the rest into my bag, heading back to where I left Benny.

As I walked along the dark street the steps of my heels echoed along the alleyways. I felt the need to look behind me, as If someone was watching me or following me.

When I turned behind me, I saw a tall ish man walking behind me. I didn't think much of it, he was probably just heading home or something. But as I went my way, he did the same, so I decided to take a shortcut and he came up infront of me.

"Oh sorry, excuse me" I said.

"No problem little lady" he said.

I could barely see his face from how dark it was.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" He asked.

"Oh I'm actually with my boyfriend I just needed to get some paracetamol, he's waiting for me so I should go"

When I tried to leave he grabbed my waist stopping me.

"You seem nice, I'd like to get to know you better"

"You do too but like I said, I have a boyfriend"

"I don't see him" he smirked.

"Turn around" Benny said.

The man turned around and Benny's fist met his face. He fell to the ground with a thump, blood drizzling from his nose.

"Now you see him, dick" Benny said.

"Holy shit Benny!" I exclaimed.

"I think we should be getting home now" he held my hand and guided me away.

"Did you have to punch him?" I asked.

"He was touching you!" He protested.

"Fair enough" I kissed his cheek.

When we got home I kicked of my heels and took of my coat, leaving me in just my dress. A yawn escaped my mouth as I wandered to our bedroom.

"Eventhough you look gorgeous in that dress, it would look so much better on the floor" Benny smirked.

"As much as I'd love to Benny, I'm far to tired"

I quickly got out of my dress, slipping on my pajamas.

"Aww come on" he hugged me " when are you never up for it?"

"Now"

"Why not?"

"I told you I'm too tired" I rubbed my eyes.

"Good, I'll have you screaming faster"

"No, No sex" I climbed into bed.

Benny groaned in annoyance.

"I think I deserve a reward for saving your butt from that creepy guy" he folded his arms.

"Are you coming to bed or not?"

"That depends what we'll be doing in bed"

"Sleeping"

"Together or..."

"Just sleeping!"

"Fine!"

He climbed in next to me and turned his back to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Sleeping" he mimicked me.

"Oh come on Benny don't go in a mood with me"

I stroked his hair affectionately but he didn't respond.

"Benny"

No answer.

"Fine! We can..."

"Yes!"

"I didn't even get to finish my sentence!"

He climbed on top of me.

"You can finish your sentence, but you'll be moaning it instead" he grinned.

                              A/n

I didn't expect you all to be as invested in this as you are but your enjoying it so here's part 3.