Newt- Liar

I felt someone's arms wrap around me from behind and lift me of the ground.

"Newt! Stop!" I giggled " put me down!"

"As you wish love"

He put me back down on the floor.

"I'll see you later the gardens need weeding" he kissed my cheek.

"Later love!"

I went over to where Mino was sitting, he got back from his run recently. Chugging down bottle after bottle of water. He sat under a tree in the shade from the sun, not far from where Newt was working in the gardens.I sat down next to him, on the grass.

"Hey Minho"

"Hi" he said " Y/n can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"What's going on with you and Newt?"

I felt myself tense up " nothing we're good freinds that's all"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah" I shrugged.

"Liar"

"What? Why would I lie to you?"

"I mean come on it's kind of obvious you're hiding it, you're just rly bad at keeping it a secret"

"I have no idea what you're talking about Minho" I sat up walking away from him.

I spend a lot of my time in the medjacks hut, a lot of people just came for suncream because of the hot weather. But majority of my time I just spent sitting around doing nothing. Eventually I got tired of it and went outside to get some fresh air. Frypan finished cooking tea, so I got some bacon and sat down with Thomas and Minho.

"Where's Newt?" I asked.

"Oh your boyfriend? He's talking to Fry, just behind us" Minho said.

Thomas broke out into laughter.

"I've already told you! He's not my boyfriend!"

"Liar"

"How many times do I have to say it?"

"I bet you three bits of your bacon, you're dating Newt" He offered.

"Fine"

"I mean come on everyone knows" He said.

"That's not a reliable source Minho"

"Ok, you're really close with him, like too close"

"You're close with Thomas but I don't go around saying you're dating him"

"He calls you love, no one else gets to call you that" he folded his arms.

"It's a nickname it doesn't mean anything"

"Ok, well I saw him kiss you this morning!"

"On the cheek!"

"Yeah, so what if I kissed you on the cheek, you gonna tell me he won't get mad?"

"No, he might think its weird though considering you've never done that before,like ever!"

"Fine" he clenched his jaw.

"Told you, you couldn't prove it"

"What do bee's make?" He asked.

"Honey?"

"Yes babe?" Newt asked.

"Shit!" I cursed.

Minho and Thomas started wheezing with laughter so hard they almost fell of their chairs.

"Haha whatever very clever Minho!" I said sarcastically.

I threw three bits of bacon on his plate.

"Thankyou" he said.